Before Your First Use
1. Read all instructions in this manual.
2. Carefully unpack the toaster and remove all packaging material.
3. Place the toaster on a level surface such as a counter or tabletop.
4. Remove all stickers from the toaster except the rating label located on
5. Wipe the outside of the toaster and the crumb tray with a clean, damp
cloth. Polish with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or
metal scouring pads on the toaster.
6. o eliminate any protective substance or oil that may have been used for
packing and shipping, plug in toaster into outlet, set toast control knob
to "5" and press the lever down to start toasting cycle (without bread).
A small amount of smoke and/or odor may be detected. This is normal.
Care and Cleaning
1. Make sure the toasting level is in the up position.
2. Unplug from the wall outlet.
3. Wipe the outside with a clean, damp cloth. Polish with a soft, dry cloth.
4. Slide the crumb tray from the toaster and empty crumbs. Wash in
warm, sudsy water, rinse and dry immediately.