Installing Your Wine Cooler
Unpacking Your Wine Cooler
1. Remove all packaging material. This includes the foam base and all
adhesive tape holding the wine cooler accessories inside and outside.
Slide out and remove plastic or foam guard used to secure the
compressor from shipping damage due to vibration and shock.
2. Inspect and remove any remains of packing, tape or printed
materials before powering on the wine cooler.
Leveling Your Wine Cooler
• Your wine cooler has four leveling legs which are located in the
front and rear corners of your wine cooler. After properly placing your
wine cooler in its final position, you can level your wine cooler.
• Leveling legs can be adjusted by turning them clockwise to raise your
wine cooler or by turning them counterclockwise to lower
your wine cooler. The wine cooler door will close easier when the
leveling legs are extended.
Proper Air Circulation
• To assure your wine cooler works at the maximum efficiency it
was designed for, you should install it in a location where there
is proper air circulation, plumbing and electrical connections.
• The following are recommended clearances around the wine cooler:
• Do not over fill your wine cooler for proper internal air circulation.