ESD200-MANUAL 1/10/03 11:29 AM Page 2 ® What The World Comes Home To Built-in Dishwasher Lave-Vaisselle Encastrable Lavaplatos Empotrable User Manual- Model # Guide de l'Utilisateur- Modèle # ESD200 Manual del Usuario- Modelo #...
14. Do not operate this appliance unless all enclosure panels are properly in place. 15. Do not tamper with controls. 16. To reduce risk of injury do not allow children to play in or on the appliance. Close supervision of children is necessary when the appliance is used near children.
2 weeks. This could be explosive and can explode under certain circumstances. If this is the case, turn on all the hot faucets and let the hot water run for a few minutes before using this appliance. This will let the trapped hydrogen escape.
Staple your receipt to your manual. You will need it to obtain warranty service. All figures in this use & care manual are for illustration purposes only. The illustrated parts shown in figures may be different on the actual unit.
3. Middle Spray Arm 11. Triple Filtration System (Located at 4. Pressure Relief Valves (One located the bottom under Lower Rack) at the upper left corner) (not shown) 12. Heating Element (Located at rear 5. Lower Rack and under lower rack) 6.
ESD200-MANUAL 1/10/03 11:29 AM Page 7 English (Front View with Door Closed) 1. Power Button 7. Upper Wash Indicator Light 2. Power Indicator Light 8. Time Delay Display 3. Select Button 9. Wash Programs Button 4. Delay Button 10.Wash Programs Indicator Lights 5.
1-9 hours. Time Delay Display (LCD): • The timer display which is located next to the delay button shows the number of hours the starting time for a wash program is delayed. Once the delay timer is set, the set time will start blinking in the LCD.
Pressing this button once more during the wash process will “Pause” the activity. Note: At the start of the wash program, the selected wash program and option(s) indicator light(s) will start blinking. When the wash process is paused, the selected wash program and option(s) indicator light(s) will remain unblinking.
1) Press the "POWER" button to turn the unit "ON". 2) Press the "DELAY" button to select the amount of time that the wash program is delayed. For your convenience, you can select between 1 to 9 hours to delay the wash process.
5) Remove all washed items and reload if you would like to start a new wash process or press the "POWER" button to turn the unit "OFF" at the end of wash process.
3) Close the door and latch properly. 4) Turn on the power button. 5) Select your desired wash program and option(s) based on the load and soil type. 6) Press the “START/PAUSE” button once to start the wash process. Press this button once again if you want to “Pause”...
11:29 AM Page 14 English 7) At the end of the wash program, the machine will beep a few times to indicate that the wash process has finished. Simply shut off the unit by pressing the “POWER” button. Note: DO NOT open the dishwasher door immediately because the moist hot air remaining inside the tub may cause harm.
Page 15 English Pausing a Wash Program: If you need to pause in the middle of the cycle to add or remove any items, follow the steps below: 1) Press the “START/PAUSE” button to pause the wash process during the program.
• Rinse off acid based liquid, such as vinegar or lemon juice right a way. This may cause discoloration over time to your plates, food containers or internal cabinet. • Always check manufacturer’s recommendations before you start washing items.
• Do not load dishware or food containers that are made of wood or iron. These items are not considered dishwasher safe.(See chart on p.22 for details.) •...
Adjustable Upper Rack System: The upper rack has two positions, which allows you to modify the rack system according to your current space needs. The flexibility of the upper rack is ideal for washing tall dishware and glassware items. For Example: Adjusting the Rack to the Lower Position: Allows you the flexibility to load taller wine or champagne glasses in the upper rack.
Note: Do not use heavy force to split the basket because this may cause damage to plastic hooks to break off. 3) To put both halves together again, use both hands to level the split baskets and sliding each hook into each elongated hole on both sides. Now, slide with light force to attach/lock by pushing it forward and pulling it towards you until both baskets snaps in easily.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in your county. • If you find that the gpg level is higher in the water, then the water will be harder in your living area. You will need more detergent to clean. If gpg level is lower, then the water will be softer in your living area so you will need less detergent to clean.
When the dispenser is full, the see through rinse agent level indicator will be dark. When it is empty, it will be clear which means you need to pour in more. rinse agent compartment...
If you are unsure of the temperature of your hot water: 1. Simply open the hot water faucet and let it run for a minute and fill a glass. 2. Take a thermometer and check the temperature of the water.
Load aluminum items away from other type of materials items because they can cause gray or black marks. Not recommended - Hand Iron will rust in water and the Cast Iron Wash Only, dry immediately seasoning will be lost due to after washing.
These items may become Wash Only. discolored. Colored Flat Read manufacturer's washing Ware) instructions before loading. Not recommended - Hand These items are not made for Disposable Wash Only. machine wash. Plastic Read manufacturer's washing instructions before loading. Some exceptions and You may wash some restriction apply.
Read manufacturer's washing It is recommended to place instructions before loading. plastic items on the top rack. Do not heat dr y. Do not wash "Disposable" plastic items. Note: Rinse these items imme- Do not place silverware and Silver & Silver diately.
• Do not use abrasive, harsh cleaners, solvents, concentrated detergents or metal scouring pads to clean the inside of dishwasher. • Use warm soapy water with a soft brush or a piece of cloth to clean the interior of a tub.
Troubleshooting Dishwasher does not work: • Check if the circuit breaker needs to be reset or if the fuse needs to be replaced. • Check if the unit is in "OFF" mode. • Check if the door is open. You may need to close the door properly.
• You will hear the drain pump motor operation to pump water out. • You will hear the motor stopping at the end of the cycle. • If some utensils are not secure in the rack, you will hear that they are being tossed around the tub.
You need to change the detergent to one without a colorant. Read the container label carefully before using the detergent. • Some acid based and/or paste based foods may discolor the tub. Use of the rinse cycle may help to decrease the level of staining.
Make sure the water pressure is at the proper level. (Between 20 – 120 PSI) Water found under the filter: • A small amount of water found under the filter area after completion of the cycle is normal. Detergent found in the compartment: •...
Haier will repair or replace any of purchase. part free of charge that fails due to a defect A clear description of the problem. in materials or workmanship, including labor. A proof of purchase (sales receipt).
IMPORTANT Ne pas renvoyer cet appareil au magasin. Si vous avez un problème avec cet appareil, veuillez contacter le service à la clientèle de Haier au 1-877-337-3639. IL EST OBLIGATOIRE DE FOURNIR UNE PREUVE D'ACHAT DATÉE, LE NUMÉRO DU MODÈLE ET SON NUMÉRO DE SÉRIE AFIN DE BÉNÉFICIER DE LA COUVERTURE DE LA GARANTIE.