PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER CLIMATISEUR PORTATIF ACONDICIONADOR DE AIRE PORTATIL User Manual Model # HPR09XC5 Guide de l’Utilisateur Modéle # HPR09XC5 Manual del Usuario Para Modelo de # HPR09XC5 Before operating this oven, please read these instructions completely. Quality Innovation Style ■ ■...
Dealer’s Name: .......................... Dealer’s Address:........................Dealer’s Phone Number: ......................T A B L E R E C E P T A C L E A N D F U S E T Y P E S RATED VOLTS 125/60 250/60...
Air conditioner must be connected to proper electrical outlet with the correct electrical supply. (see table previous page) Proper grounding must be ensured to reduce the risk of shock and fire. DO NOT CUT OR REMOVE THE GROUNDING PRONG. If you do not have a three-prong electric receptacle outlet in the wall, have a certified electrician install the proper recepta- cle.
• Please keep this manual in a safe place. • Do not use liquid or a spray to clean this product. Use a damp cloth. • Do not place the product in an insecure or elevated place as it may fall and cause damage or injury.
3. The unit has a unique design which evaporates the water. Therefore no condensation tank is necessary, thus avoiding you to have to wake up in the middle of the night to empty the bucket and turn on the unit.
5. Power Supply Cord 6. Water Outlet Drain 1. Full-Tank Indicator See the trouble shooting when the light is on. 2. Set-Up of Function Key Cool: Lamp is on when in cooling mode. Dehumidifier: Lamp is on when in dehumidification mode.
(See Illustration A) 5. Move the unit to the window, extend the hose and attach the other end of the hose to the window. Align the tabs on the hose and window panel adapters and fasten them together.
7. Check and clean the filter once every week for highest efficiency. NOTE: Do not use unit without filter. 8. If the unit is not being used for a long period of time, remove the plug from the water drain pipe and drain out any condensed water.
When the dehumidifier mode is on, the temperature buttons and the fan speed but- tons do not function and the fan will operate on low speed. The dehumidifier indicator light will illu- minate and stay solid while the unit is dehumidify, and the dehumidifier light will blink. Remember,...
• Always unplug your air conditioner before cleaning. • Air filter needs to be cleaned at least once a week for your unit to operate at optimum effi- ciency. Slide out the filter from the back by pulling on the tab. The filter may be washed or vacuumed.
• Check if unit is plugged in. The plug may have come loose. • Check if the electrical wall receptacle is of proper voltage. • Check if the circuit breaker needs to be reset or if the fuse needs to be replaced. • Check if the unit is in “Off” mode.
2. The sealed system and compressor contained • Damages from misuse, abuse, accident, alter- in this Haier product is for a period of 5 years, ation, lack of proper care and maintenance. from the date of purchase (excluding labor costs after the initial 12 month period).
IMPORTANT Ne pas retourner cet article au magasin En cas de problème avec cet article, veuillez contacter le « Centre satisfaction client » de Haier au 1-877-337-3639. UNE PREUVE D’ACHAT DATÉE, LE NUMÉRO DU MODÈLE ET LE NUMÉRO DE SÉRIE SONT OBLIGATOIRES POUR BÉNÉFICIER DE LA COUVERTURE OFFERTE PAR LA GARANTIE.