When using this appliance, always exercise basic safety precautions, including
1) Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this use and care
2) This refrigerator must be properly installed in accordance with the installation
instructions before it is used. See grounding instructions in the installation section.
3) Never unplug your refrigerator by pulling on the power cord. Always grasp the
plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
4) Repair or replace immediately, all electric service cords that have become frayed
or otherwise damaged. Do not use a cord that shows cracks or abrasion damage
along its length, the plug or the connector end.
5) Unplug your refrigerator before cleaning or before making any repairs.
If for any reason this product requires service, we strongly recommend that
a certified technician performs the service.
6) If your old refrigerator is not being used, we recommend that you remove the doors
and leave the shelves in place. This will reduce the possibility of danger to children.
7) This refrigerator should not be recessed or built-in an enclosed cabinet. It is
designed for freestanding installation only.
8) Do not operate your refrigerator in the presence of explosive fumes.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS