For your safety and correct operation of
the appliance, read this manual carefully
before installation and use. Always keep
these instructions with the appliance
even if you move or sell it. Users must
fully know the operation and safety fea-
tures of the appliance.
Warning! Persons (including children)
with reduced physical sensory, mental
capabilities or lack of experience and
knowledge must not use the appliance.
They must have supervision or
instruction for the operation of the
appliance by a person responsible for
• Only adults can use this appliance. Chil-
dren must get supervision to make sure
that they do not play with the appliance.
• Keep all packaging away from children.
There is a risk of suffocation.
• Keep children away from the appliance
when it is on.
Warning! Start the child safety device to
prevent small children and pets from an
accidental activation of the appliance.
Safety during operation
• Remove all packaging, stickers and layers
from the appliance before the first use.
• Set the cooking zones to "off" after each
• Risk of burns! Do not put metallic objects,
for example cutlery or saucepan lids, on
Electrolux. Thinking of you.
Share more of our thinking at www.electrolux.com
Subject to change without notice
the cooking surface, as they can become
• Users with an implanted pacemaker must
keep their upper body minimum 30 cm
from induction cooking zones that are
Warning! Fire danger! Overheated fats
and oils can catch fire very quickly.
• Always monitor the appliance during op-
• Only use the appliance for domestic cook-
• Do not use the appliance as a work or a
• Do not put or keep very flammable liquids
and materials, or fusible objects (made of
plastic or aluminium) on or near the appli-
• Be careful when you connect the appli-
ance to the near sockets. Do not let elec-
tricity bonds touch the appliance or hot
cookware. Do not let electricity bonds tan-
How to prevent a damage to the
• If the objects or cookware fall on the glass
ceramic, the surface can be damaged.
• Cookware made of cast iron, cast alumi-
nium or with damaged bottoms can
scratch the glass ceramic if you move
them on the surface.
• Do not let cookware boil dry to prevent the
damage to cookware and glass ceramics.
• Do not use the cooking zones with empty
cookware or without cookware.