4i Support the opposite side of Filtration Housingw_th a
b[()ck of wood_
A;:Ptace:O÷Ring in relief of Inlet pipe (See page!8)
5.: Position Inlet Guardin tine with the threaded holes On
the base of the Filtration Housing.
Guard is pointing to rear of
6. Place Iockwasher and flat washer on hex screw and
insert through the holes of the Inlet Guard into the
threaded holes of the Filtration Housing as shown.
7. Complete the process for the other three holes using
DO NOT SECURE SCREWS AT THIS TIME.
1. Eocate the following items from the loose parts bag:
A Flat Washers* (5/16 x 11/16 x 3/32) ..... 4
B Hex Screws *(M8 x 1.25 - 12) ......... ...... 4
C Lockwashers* (5/16) ............................. 4
To avoid Injury, keep hands away
from fan blade:
3. Place: lockwasher and flat washer on hex screw and
insert: through the holes in the Support Leg and
secure to the threaded holes inthe Filtration Housing
4, Use same method to attach Right Support Leg.
" Items are shown actual size
5. Secure hex screwswiththe
use of adjustable wrench.
1. Locate the following items from the loose parts bag:
A Flat Washers* (5/16x 11/16 x 3/32) ..... 4
B Hex Screws* (MS x 1.25 - 12) ............... 4
2i Insert LegBracket
between the Support Legs and
slide against:the angied fiange of theLeg.
NOTE: i Make _re :h01es in Leg Bracket align with
flange of Leg Support and attach to threaded hole of
3. Place flat washer on hex Screw, insertthro ugh angled
4: Repeat steps 2 and 3 using same process on ,other