Manual de instrucciones
© 2006 Sony Corporation
• 80 kHz reproduction
The HD (High Definition) Driver Unit reproduces ultra-wide frequency range from
low to 80 kHz.
• Good wearing comfort with "aura-nomic design"
Driver units have been structurally designed with an angle to fit comfortably without
the pressure to the ear.
• "Ambient sound-in" switch
The housing with a diaphragm which let the outside sound in to be heard.
Concentrate on high quality sound. (up to 80 kHz)
• 360 kJ/m
High power neodymium magnets are used to reproduce clear mid-range
sounds and rich low range sounds.
Printed in Thailand
Type: Closed, dynamic / Driver units: 40 mm, dome type / Power handling capacity: 1,500 mW (IEC*) /
at 1 kHz / Sensitivity: 106 dB/mW / Frequency response: 8 - 80,000 Hz /
Cord: Approx. 1.2 m (47
in) single sided OFC / Mass: Approx. 166 g (6 oz) (without cord) /
Plug: Gold-plated L type stereo mini plug
Carrying pouch (1) / Operating Instructions (1)
* IEC = International Electrotechnical Commission
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
How to use
Wear the headphone marked (RIGHT) on your right ear and the one marked
(LEFT) on your left ear.
Pulling down and folding the headphones
This product can be connected to a unit with a jack for a stereo mini plug.
When directly connecting to a Network WALKMAN *.
When connecting to an MD WALKMAN / CD WALKMAN /
remote commander with a jack for a stereo mini-plug.
* "WALKMAN" and "WALKMAN" logo are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
• Listening with headphones at high volume may affect your hearing. For traffic safety, do not use while driving or
• Do not put weight or pressure on the headphones as it may cause the headphones to deform during long storage.
• The earpads may deteriorate due to long-term storage or use.
1.2 m (47