15 & 20 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
This vacuum cleaner is a high quality, precision made product. All
parts used in the manufacturing of this vacuum cleaner have passed
rigid quality control standards prior to assembly and an "each unit"
final inspection prior to packaging is your assurance of proper
assembly. This vacuum cleaner was protectively packed to prevent
possible damage in transit. Should damage occur, please notify the
transporting carrier immediately for loss and/or claim.
The handle must be installed on the 20-gallon model prior to use. To
install the handle, push the handle over the two steel handle recep-
tacles mounted on the tank, making sure that the spring loaded pins
extend completely through all four of the holes in the handle pipe.
The 15-gallon model does not require assembly.
TO CONNECT HOSE
Insert the swivel end of the hose into the tank inlet with a slight
twisting motion. To remove the hose grasp the knurled ring on the
swivel end of the hose and twist while pulling out.
The vacuum cleaner is designed to perform as a wet/dry unit with no
component changes required.
Do not use this vacuum to pick up hazardous materials.
The hose should be coiled and secured to the side of the vacuum
cleaner with the hose storage strap when the unit is not in use.
The two-stage filtration system can be used wet or dry without
changing any components.
Operation & Care Instructions
Save For Future Reference
ABOUT THE MACHINE
FILTER CLEANING DEVICE
The filter utilizes a unique filter cleaning system designed to clean
the outer surface of the Never-Clog bag without removing the motor
head. To use the filter cleaner:
1. Shut off the vacuum to stop the airflow through the filter system
2. Move the knob mounted on the top of the motor head up and down
3-4 times. The debris removed from the filter will fall into the tank.
3. Restart the motor to resume cleaning.
The filter can also be completely removed for cleaning or replace-
1. Remove the stainless steel pin securing the filter cleaning ring.
2. Slide the ring off the filter.
3. Remove the filter retaining thumbscrews.
4. Pull the filter off the motorhead.
5. Remove the Never-Clog bag from the cartridge filter.
6. To reinstall the Never-Clog bag, slide the slots near the rim of the
bag over the ears of the cartridge filter. Pull the top layer of elas-
tic over the top rim of the filter, taking care not to place the bag
over the opening of the filter.
7. Reinstall the cartridge filter by pushing it over the wet shutoff
8. Reinstall thumbscrews. The thumbscrews should be finger tight.
Never lubricate the vacuum cleaner motor. The motor bear-
ings are permanently sealed. This vacuum is intended for
indoor or outdoor use and for wet pickup, but it is not
intended to be exposed to rain.