The market leader for HEPA Vacuums introduces the newest model to its product line-up.
Pullman-Holt's 390ASB is a powerful 4-gallon, dry only HEPA vacuum with exceptional stability.
Designed for professional cleaning, this canister style vacuum has a superior, low profile design
that makes it extremely maneuverable and easy to use. Unlike similar canister HEPA vacuums,
the 390ASB is equipped with a HEPA filter that is individually tested and certified, a standard
feature on all Pullman-Holt HEPA Vacuums.
• A quiet, yet powerful 1.5 HP motor provides the suction of vacuums twice its size.
• HEPA filters are individually tested and certified to have a minimum efficiency of
99.99% at .3 microns based on particle count test method, IEST-RP-CC007.
• Convenient onboard tool and power cord storage.
• Low profile design prevents tipping while providing greater mobility.
• Durable chrome plated steel tank is attractive yet rugged.
• Conveniently located foot activated on/off switch
Chrome plated steel tank, injection molded base and lid
HEPA Filter (B160534)
Disposable paper filter bag, 4 gallon (1/2 bu.) (B600900)
Tools & Accessories:
6 ft. hose, telescopic steel wand, two-position ergo slide floor tool, dusting tool,
upholstery tool and crevice tool. Optional 14" Power Head available.
10702 N. 46th St. • Tampa, FL 33617
800-237-7582 • Fax 800-833-8875
Onboard Tool & Cord Storage
Optional 14" Power Head
B160547 3/05 5M