For Call Waiting Service Users
Press [FLASH/CALL WAIT] if you hear a call-waiting tone while talking.
• The ﬁrst call is put on hold and you can answer the second call.
• To return to the ﬁrst caller, press [FLASH/CALL WAIT] again.
• Call waiting service cannot be used when:
— the ﬁrst call is placed on hold, or
— a parallel connected telephone is in use.
• If this function does not operate properly, consult your telephone company for
Call Waiting Caller ID
If you subscribe to both Caller ID and Call Waiting, when
talking on the phone as another call comes in, the second
caller's name and phone number will be displayed.
After you hear a call-waiting tone while talking, the display
shows the caller's name with the phone number and
• Contact your telephone company for details and availability in your area.
Using the PAUSE Key
(For PBX Line/Long Distance Calls)
We recommend you press Pause or P if a pause is
required to dial with a PBX or to make a long distance
Ex. Line access number  (PBX)
Pause or P
• Pressing Pause or P once creates a 3.5 second pause. This prevents misdialing
when you dial after conﬁrming the entered number (p. 18) or dial a stored number
• Pressing Pause or P more than once increases the length of the pause between