Overview of the functions The Nokia 3105 phone provides many functions which are practical for daily use, such as Calendar, Clock, Alarm clock, Profiles, and many more. Some functions are • MMS - Multimedia Messaging Service, see • Polyphonic MIDI ringing tones enable richer ringing tones with a wide variety of sounds.
2. Getting started ■ Installing the battery Warning: Use only the BLC-5C battery in this Nokia phone. If your dealer has already installed the battery, please see 1. Remove the back cover from the phone. With the back of the phone facing you, push the back cover release button.
■ Charging the glow-in-the-dark cover The front cover of your Nokia 3105 phone has a glow-in-the-dark element. To make the cover glow you need to expose it to a bright light source for at least 12 minutes, for full charge 18 minutes.
1. Key in the word you want by pressing each key once for one letter. The word changes after each keystroke. For example, to write ‘Nokia’ when the English dictionary is selected, press • To delete the character to the left of the cursor, press Clear. Press and hold Clear to delete the characters more quickly.
Enhancement settings This menu is shown only if the phone is or has been connected to some compatible Nokia audio enhancements, for example to a headset, or a radio, or a camera. Press Menu, and select Settings displayed enhancements (Handsfree, Headset, Loopset,...
■ Applications (Menu 11) Your phone software includes some Java™ applications specially designed for this Nokia phone. Note: The phone must be switched on to use this function. Do not switch on the phone when the use of a wireless phone is prohibited or when it may cause interference or danger.
• Use the Nokia Application installer from PC Suite to download the applications from a compatible PC in your phone. Note: Nokia does not warrant for applications from non-Nokia sites. If you choose to download Java applications from them, you should take the same precautions, for security or content, as you would with any site.
5. PC Connectivity With Nokia PC Suite you can, for example, create and send text and picture messages, synchronise contacts and calendar between your phone and a compatible PC. You may find more information and downloadable files in the support area on the Nokia Web site at http://www.nokia.com.
• Nokia Connection Manager to select the connection type between the PC and the phone. • Nokia Phone Browser to copy images and tones from your phone to your PC and vice versa. Note: Copyright protection may prevent some images, ringing tones and other content from being copied, modified, transferred or diverted.
Check the model number of any charger before use with your device. This device is intended for use when supplied with power from ACP-7, ACP-12, or LCH-12. Use only batteries, chargers, and accessories approved by Nokia for use with this particular phone model. The use of any other types may invalidate any approval or warranty applying to the phone and may be dangerous.
Connectivity Adapter Cable (DKU-5) Easy and convenient connection to your PC or laptop computer for wireless modem functionality. DKU-5 is a USB cable that can be used with Nokia PC Suite. Loopset (LPS-4) With the Nokia Loopset, people who use a T-coil equipped hearing aid have the freedom to talk on a digital mobile phone.
Nokia Connection Manager 71 Nokia Content Copier 70 Nokia Image Converter 70 Nokia PC Suite 70 Nokia PC Sync 70 Nokia PC WAP Manager 70 Nokia Phone Browser 71 Nokia Phone Editor 70 Nokia Sound Converter 70 Nokia Web site 70...