ASUS P306 TUF GAMING M4 - Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse Manual
| Resolution || DPI 1 || DPI 2 || DPI 3 (Default) || DPI 4 |
| Red || Purple || Blue || Green |
| 100 DPI to 12000 DPI || 400 DPI || 800 DPI || 1600 DPI || 3200 DPI |
* You may customize the DPI settings for DPI 1-4 through Armoury Crate.
- Left-click button
- Scroll wheel
- Right-click button
- DPI Indicator
- DPI button
- Forward button
- Backward button
- Mouse feet
- Optical sensor
- Connection mode switch
Installing the battery
Removing the battery
Removing the USB Dongle
Replacing the USB Dongle
Connecting your gaming mouse
Setting up your gaming mouse as a Bluetooth wireless mouse
- Set the connection switch to the Bluetooth mode.
NOTE: Only follow step 2 when pairing your gaming mouse to a different device.
- Press and hold the Left-click button, Right-click button and DPI button for 3 seconds until the DPI indicator LED blinks blue.
- The DPI indicator LED will light up blue for 5 seconds then switch back to the original lighting effect after successfully pairing.
NOTE: If you are pairing Bluetooth for the first time and fails after 1 minute, the DPI indicator LED lights up red for 5 seconds then reverts back to the original lighting effect.
Setting up your gaming mouse as a RF wireless mouse
- Connect the USB dongle to a USB port on your computer.
- Set the connection switch to the RF 2.4G Wireless mode.
Updating the firmware and customization
- Connect the USB dongle to a USB port, and set your gaming mouse to the RF 2.4G Wireless mode.
- Download and install the Armoury Crate from https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/
- Follow the software instructions to update your gaming mouse and dongle's firmware.
- Customize your gaming mouse using Armoury Crate.
The DPI indicator LED will blink red when the battery power is below 20%, and continue until the battery power is depleted.
Documents / Resources
Here you can download full pdf version of manual, it may contain additional safety instructions, warranty information, FCC rules, etc.
Download ASUS P306 TUF GAMING M4 - Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse Manual