Motorola ROKR 500 - Bluetooth Speaker Manual
MODEL: ROKR 500
Frequency Band: 2.402–2.480 GHz
Maximum RF power: 4dBm
Working temperature: -10ºC–45ºC
FCC ID: 2ARRB-SS500
- Power On/ Off
- Press and hold button 3s to turn ON/OFF and select "ROKR 500" from phone menu.
- Double-click to enter 2 speaker link mode.
- Volume Down
- Short Press to decrease volume; Press and hold it for 2s to play the last track.
- Volume Up
- Short press to increase volume; Press and hold for 2s to play the next track.
- Play/Pause / Handsfree / BT Disconnect
- Short press to play /pause.
- Press and hold for 2s to connect /disconnect Bluetooth.
- Double press can start to "voice assistant".
- Wireless Chargepad
- When ROKR 500 is power on, or in charging with power supply, put your phone on the product (center the phone with the wireless charging symbol on the product), can charge your device.
- Saving Mode
- Saving mode: No any audio input or no function operation after 15 minutes, the main set will be automatic power off.
- Single Speaker BT Connection Process
- Power on only one speaker. The blue LED will flash when power is on. Wait until you hear the "Pairing" from the speaker.
- Select the model of ROKR 500 you have from the BT menu to and pair the speaker to your mobile device. You will hear "Pairing complete" when the speaker is connected.
- Two Speaker Linking Process
- Power on both speakers to put them into pairing mode. Double click the power button on either speaker to enter link mode. You will hear "Left Channel, Right Channel".
- Go to the BT menu on your device and select the model of ROKR 500 that you have, you will hear "Pairing complete" when the speaker is connected
- If you previously connected one speaker to your phone, power on the other speaker and after you hear "Pairing" double click the power button to enter link mode."You will hear Left Channel, Right Channel".
- Type C Input
- 10W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter), power supply for type C input must be use 5V/2A & 9V 2A.
- 5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
- Do not use 5V/1A charger or computer's USB port to power your wireless charger.
| BT Pairing || Blue flash |
| BT connect success || Blue steady |
| battery charging || white flash (1pcs) |
| full charged || White ON (4pcs in center) |
| TWS speaker connect || white on (on the right side) |
| wireless charging || white on (on top panel) |
UK Declaration of Conformity
Hereby, MZGW declares that this product is in compliance with the requirements for UKCA marking. The Declaration of Conformity can be obtained at motorolasound.com
A.I.&E., Adriaan Mulderweg 9-11, 5657 EM Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Edco UK Ltd, 1st Floor, Two Chamberlain Square, Birmingham, B3 3AX, UK.
Documents / Resources
Here you can download full pdf version of manual, it may contain additional safety instructions, warranty information, FCC rules, etc.
Download Motorola ROKR 500 - Bluetooth Speaker Manual