Install or store unit where it will not be exposed to temperatures below freezing or
exposed to outside weather conditions.
Properly ground washer to conform with all governing codes and ordinances.
The base opening must not be obstructed by carpeting when the washing machine is installed on a carpeted floor.
In countries where there are areas which may be subject to infestation by cockroaches or other vermin, pay
particular attention to keeping the appliance and its surroundings in clean condition at all times.
Any damage which may be cause by cockroaches or other vermin will not be covered by the appliance guarantee.
The appliance is fitted with shipping bolts to prevent internal damage during transport.
¡ÆRemoving shipping bolts
1. To prevent internal damage during transport,
the special 4 bolts are locked. Before operating
the washer, remove the bolts and braces.
• If they are not removed, it may cause heavy
vibration, noise, and malfunction.
2. Unscrew the 4 bolts with the wrench supplied.
3. Take out the 4 bolts and braces by twisting
the braces slightly. Keep the 4 bolts, braces
and the wrench for future use.
• Whenever the appliance is transported, the
shipping bolts and braces must be replaced.
4. Close the holes with the caps supplied.