HOW TO USE THE WASHER
• Use this option for loads that need pretreatment.
Adds 16 minutes prewash and drain.
- When using Prewash option, do not use liquid
detergent in the Main Wash Compartment.
Use powdered for the main wash.
2. Stain cycle
• Adds time to the wash and rinse for better stain
• Automatically provides a rinse.
3. Quick Cycle
• The Quick cycle offers a quick
• Suggested uses include freshening newly
purchased clothes, or clothing that has been
4. Extra Rinse
• This option provides an additional rinse.
• Use this option to ensure the removal of detergent
or bleach residue from garments.
• Use this option to rinse and then spin.
6. Delay Wash
• Allows the start of any cycle to be delayed for
1~19(12, 9) hours.
• Choose the wash cycle for your load, and then
press the Delay Wash button once for one hour or
press the button again to increase the delay wash
time up to 19(12, 9) hours in one hour increments.
• Use this option to prevent unwanted use of the
washer. Press and hold Soil Level and TIME DRY
button for 3 seconds to lock/unlock control.
• When Child lock is set, "
are disabled but Power button. You can thereby
lock the washer while it is operating.
• Lights whenever the door of the washer is locked.
• The door can be unlocked by pressing the
Start/Pause button to stop the washer.
• These lights show elapsed time of the cycle the
washer is operating.
EST. TIME REMAINING
• This display shows:
a) the estimated time remaining in the cycle when
b) the error code when an error has been
• Use this button to start/stop the washer.
• Use this button to turn the Power On/Off.
BEEP ON /OFF
• The Beep On/Off function can be set by pressing
and holding the Wash/Rinse and Spin/Speed
• The Beep On/Off function can be set at any time
and it is automatically canceled when power failure
occur. Also the Beep On/Off function works when
power is off.
" blinks and all buttons