1. With the buttons of the remote control facing down, remove
the screw from the battery door.
2. Depress the battery door latch and remove.
3. Install/replace 2 AAA batteries.
FAN OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
Power and Settings
1. Press the power button to turn on the fan.
2. The fan is preset to 3-fan operation when turned on the first
Press FAN 1 time to select upper and lower fan operation.
Press FAN 2 times to select middle and lower fan
Press FAN 3 times to return to 3-fan operation.
3. Press the Speed "-" or "+" button to adjust the fan speed.
4. Press TURBO to select the highest fan speed with 3-fan
5. Press OSC to turn on or off oscillation.
6. Press TIMER to set the length of time before the fan turns off
Press 1 time for 0.5 hour (30 minutes).
Press again to add 30 minutes.
Continue pressing for up to 7.5 hours.
7. Press OSC to turn on oscillation.
4. Replace battery door.
A. Battery door latch