MANUFACTURER'S ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase, if the fan fails when operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or furnished
with the product, Master Brands HK Limited will repair or, at our option, replace your fan. Your replacement unit is covered by our one
year limited warranty. Keep this book and your sales receipt together for future reference. You must provide proof of purchase or
installation date for in-warranty service.
Master Brands HK Limited will not pay for:
1. Service calls to instruct you on how to use your fan, to replace house fuses or correct house wiring or reset circuit breakers.
2. Replacement when your fan is used in other than normal, single-family household use.
3. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, floods, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in
accordance with local electrical codes, or use of products not approved by Master Brands HK Limited.
4. Replacement parts, repair labor costs and/or replacement of a "failed" fan for units operated outside the United States and Canada.
5. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
6. Shipping or freight charges to return products for warranty service to Master Brands HK Limited.
7. Damage resulting from improper packing of products returned for warranty service.
If you reside in the United States or Canada and your Whirlpool
1. Call our Customer Service Center 1-866-990-7365 (toll-free).
2. Give the consultant your complete model and serial numbers.
3. The consultant will identify the designated service center nearest your location.
4. You will be responsible for insurance and freight or other transportation to our service center. Please include your name and address
on a piece of paper along with a copy of the proof of purchase (register receipt, credit card charge slip, etc.). The fan should be
properly packaged to avoid damage in transit since we will not be responsible for any such damage.
5. Master Brands HK Limited will return the repaired unit, or at our option, an identical or comparable fan to your door free of charge.
MASTER BRANDS HK LIMITED SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or
limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to
state and province to province.
Outside the 50 United States and Canada, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized dealer to determine if another
If you need service, first see "Troubleshooting." Additional help can be found by checking "Assistance or Service," or by calling our
Customer Service Center at 1-866-990-7365, from anywhere in the U.S.A. and Canada, or write: Master Brands HK Limited, c/o CCRG
Teleservices, 4240 Ridge Lea Road, Suite 29, Amherst, NY 14226.
Keep this book and your sales slip together for future
reference. You must provide proof of purchase or installation
date for in-warranty service.
Write down the following information about your fan to better
help you obtain assistance or service if you ever need it. You will
need to know your complete model number and serial number.
The model and serial number label is located on the bottom of
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
fan should fail within the first year of ownership:
Phone number __________________________________________________
Model number __________________________________________________
Serial number __________________________________________________
Purchase date __________________________________________________