setting oven controls
SETTING THE CLOCK
The SET CLOCK pad is used to set the clock. The clock may
be set for 12 or 24 hour time of day operation. The clock
has been preset at the factory for the 12 hour operation.
When the range is first plugged in, or when the power
supply to the range has been interrupted, the timer in the
display will flash.
to set the clock (example below for 1:30)
1. Press SET CLOCK. "clo" will appear in the display.
2. Press 1 3 0 pads to set the time of day to 1:30. "clo"
will stay in the display.
3. Press start. "clo" will disappear and the clock will
cHanging BetWeen 12 or 24 Hour time
oF daY disPlaY
1. Press and hold SET CLOCK for 6 seconds. "clo" will
appear in the display.
2. continue holding the pad until "12Hr daY" or "24Hr
daY" appears in the display and the control beeps
3. Press selF clean to switch between the 12 and 24
hour time of day display. The display will show either
"12Hr daY" or "24Hr daY".
4. Press start to accept the change or press cancel to
reject the change.
5. Reset the correct time as described in to set the clock
above. Please note that if the 24 hour time of day mode
was chosen, the clock will now display time from 0:00
through 23:59 hours.
SETTING CONTINUOUS BAKE OR 6 HOUR
The timer and selF clean pads control the Continuous
Bake or 6 Hour Energy Saving features. The oven control has
a factory preset built-in 6 Hour Energy Saving feature that
will shut off the oven if the oven control is left on for more
than 6 hours. The oven can be programmed to override this
feature for Continuous Baking.
to set the control for continuous Bake or 6 Hour
Energy Saving features
1. Press and hold timer for 6 seconds.
After 6 seconds "6Hr oFF" or "staY on" will appear
in the display and the control will beep once.
2. Press selF clean to switch between the 6 Hour Energy
Saving and continuous bake features.
Note: "6Hr oFF" in the display indicates the control is set for
the 6 Hour Energy Saving mode and "staY on" indicates
the control is set for the Continuous Bake feature.
3. Press start to accept the change (display will return to
time of day) or press cancel to reject the change.
SETTING TEMPERATURE DISPLAY —
FaHrenHeit or celsius:
The Broil and selF clean pads control the
Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature display modes. The
oven control can be programmed to display temperatures
in Fahrenheit or Celsius. The oven has been preset at the
factory to display in Fahrenheit.
to change display from Fahrenheit to celsius or
celsius to Fahrenheit
1. To tell if the display is set for Fahrenheit or Celsius
press Broil and hold it for 6 seconds; "550°"
will appear and "Broil" will flash in the display
and a beep will sound. If "Fahrnht" appears, the
display is set to show temperatures in Fahrenheit.
If "celsius" appears, the display is set to show
temperatures in Celsius.
2. Press selF clean to switch between Fahrenheit or
Celsius display modes. The display will show either
"Fahrnht" or "celsius".
3. Press start to accept the change or press cancel
to reject the change.