setting oven controls
SETTING BAKE TIME
Bake Time allows the oven to be set to cook for a specific
length of time and shut off automatically.
The oven will shut off and will beep when the countdown
is finished. This feature can be used with Bake, Convection
Bake, Convection Roast, Pizza and Chicken Nuggets cooking
To program the oven to begin baking immediately
and to shut off automatically (example: BAKE at
350°F for 30 minutes):
1. Be sure the clock is set for the correct time of day.
2. Arrange interior oven rack(s) and place the food in the
3. Press BAKE, "350" will appear in the display.
4. Press start. The actual oven temperature will appear
in the display.
5. Press BAKE TIME. "-- --" will appear in the display.
6. Enter the desired baking time by pressing 3 0.
7. Press start. Once the Timed Bake feature has started,
the current time of day will appear in the display.
Baking time can be set for any amount of time between
1 minute to 6 hours. The time remaining can be shown in
the timer section of the display by pressing BAKE TIME
at any moment of the cooking.
Press cancel when baking has finished or at any time to
cancel the Timed Bake feature. A Bake Time of "0" minute
can also be entered to cancel the Bake Time feature and
keep the oven in its current cooking mode.
After the Timed Bake feature has activated, press BAKE
time to display the bake time remaining in the Bake Time
mode. Once Bake Time has started baking, a beep will sound
when the oven temperature reaches the set temperature.
When the timed bake finishes:
1. "end" and the time of day will show in display. The
oven will shut off automatically.
2. The control will beep 3 times. The control will continue
to beep 3 times every 30 seconds until cancel is
Use caution with the DELAY START features. Use the automatic timer when cooking cured or frozen meats and most fruits
and vegetables. Foods that can easily spoil such as milk, eggs, fish, meat or poultry, should be chilled in the refrigerator
first. Even when chilled, they should not stand in the oven for more than 1 hour before cooking begins, and should be
removed promptly when cooking is completed. Eating spoiled food can result in sickness from food poisoning.
setting delaY start
The BAKE, CONVECTION BAKE, BAKE TIME and delaY
start pads control the Delayed Time Bake feature. The
automatic timer of the Delayed Time Bake will turn the oven
on and off at the time you select in advance.
If your clock is set for normal 12 hour display mode the
Delayed Timed Bake or Delayed Timed Convection Bake
cycle can never be set to start more than 12 hours in
advance. To set for Delayed Timed Bake or Delayed Timed
Convection Bake 12-24 hours in advance set the control
for the 24 hour time of day display mode.
To program the oven for a delayed BAKE start time
(example: baking at 375°F, starting at 5:30):
1. Be sure that the clock is set with the correct time of day.
2. Arrange interior oven rack and place the food in the oven.
3. Press BAKE. "350" will appear in the display.
4. Enter the desired temperature; pressing 3 7 5.
5. Press start. The actual oven temperature will appear
in the display.
6. Press delaY start.
7. Enter the desired start time; pressing 5 3 0.
8. Press start. When Delayed Time Bake starts, the set
oven temperature will appear, "delaY", "BAKE" and the
current time of day will appear in the display.
If it is desired to have the oven shut off automatically after
a set time; enter a BAKE TIME at this step.
7. When the desired start time is reached, the actual
oven temperature appears in display and "delaY"
disappears. Oven starts to bake at the previously selected
Press cancel when baking has completed or at any time
to cancel the Delayed Time Bake feature.