CLEANING ThE TURNTAbLE ANd
Clean the roller rings periodically and wash the turntable
as required. You can wash the turntable safely in your
CLEANING ThE STIRRER fAN
The function of the stirrer fan is to distribute the
microwave energy within the oven cavity. In order to
assure even cooking of your food and optimum
performance of this unit the stirrer fan should be
cleaned from time to time.
1. Disconnect the power cord and open the oven door.
2. Remove the plastic pin clip by pulling straight down.
If you can not pull it out by hand, you may need to use
pliers or carefully pry it out using a small screwdriver.
3. The stirrer cover can now be rotated clockwise slightly
to the left. Please note that it will only move about
1/8", (3mm), or so.
4. Pull the cover and the stirrer fan straight down to
remove it from the oven.
5. Inspect the fan and cover assembly for any damage
or broken parts.
6. Clean both the fan and the cover using a dish brush
and a solution of warm water and detergent. Be
careful not to bend the stirrer fan. Dry both parts
7. Place the fan on the pin and confi rm that it moves
8. Reinstall the stirrer assembly into the oven making
certain the hole for the plastic pin clip is towards you
at the six‐o‐clock position.
9. Rotate the cover assembly counter‐clockwise until
you can insert the plastic pin clip.
10. Reconnect the power cord and confi rm the operation
of the oven.
The condition of the grease fi lters and/or charcoal fi lter
may be a good guide for determining how frequently the
stirrer fan should be inspected and cleaned for proper
STORING ANd REPAIRING yOUR
If you need to store your microwave oven for a short or
extended period of time, choose a dust-free, dry location.
Dust and dampness may adversely aff ect the ability of the
• Do not repair, replace or service any part of your
microwave oven yourself. Allow only a qualifi ed
service technician to perform repairs. If the oven
is faulty and needs servicing, or you are in doubt
about its condition, unplug the oven from the
power outlet and contact your nearest service
• Do not use the oven if it is damaged, in
particular, if the door or door seals are damaged.
Door damage includes a broken hinge, a worn
out seal, or distorted/bent casing.
• Do not remove the oven from its casing.
• This microwave oven is for home use only and is
not intended for commercial use.
REPLACING ThE COOkTOP/NIGhT
When replacing the cooktop/night light, make sure that
you are wearing gloves to avoid injury from the heat of the
1. Unplug the oven or turn off the power at the main
2. Remove the screw from the light cover and lower the
3. Disconnect 2 connectors.
4. Remove 2 screws securing LED lamp board.
5 Replace LED lamp board.
To purchase a new LED lamp board, visit an
authorized service center or call 1-800-SAMSUNG
cleaning and maintaining your microwave oven _21