SET TImER bUTTON
You can set the microwave so the light turns on and off
automatically at a preset time. The light comes on at the
same time every day until reset.
1. Press the set Timer button.
2. Use the Number button to set the light on time.
3. Press the enter/start button.
4. Use the Number button to select AM or PM.
5. Press the enter/start button.
6. Use the Number button to set the off time.
7. Press the enter/start button.
8. Use the Number button to select AM or PM.
9. Press the enter/start button.
Press the set Timer button and "0" button to
cancel the Set Timer.
Use the metal shelf to cook more than one item at the
• Do not use a microwave browning dish on the
shelf. The shelf could overheat.
• Do not use the oven with the shelf on the
microwave floor. This could damage the
• Use pot holders when handling the shelf as it
may be hot.
• Do not use the metal shelf when cooking
Food cooks best on the turntable.
For best results
The shelf gives you the option to reheat more
than one dish at the same time.
To reheat food on 2 levels or to reheat food on the lower
• Multiply the reheating time by 1½.
• Switch places halfway through the reheating process.
Eco Mode reduces standby power usage.
When you press the eCO mODe button once, the
display will go out and the microwave shifts to the mode
which minimizes power usage.
To cancel the eCO mODe, press the eCO mODe
button once again, or press any other button.
using your microwave oven _11