Three-cd changer mini-compact system mp3-cd/wma-cd/cd-r/rw playback (26 pages)
Summary of Contents for Samsung WAM7501
WAM7500/WAM7501/WAM6500/WAM6501 Wireless Audio - 360 R7/R6 Portable User Manual imagine the possibilities Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product. To receive more complete service, please register your product at www.samsung.com/register...
Front Panel Be careful not to insert your hand or finger into the tweeter opening on top of the product. < WAM7500/WAM7501 > < WAM6500/WAM6501 > Source button Touch this button to switch to TV SoundConnect or Bluetooth. Touch and hold this button for more than 5 seconds to re-search TV SoundConnect.
You can check speaker's battery status through the LED indicator under the battery icon. Battery LED indicator when power Battery LED indicator when power adapter is connected. adapter is not connected. • Red LED : Charging. • Green LED : 100% to 10% of charge remaining.
Rear Panel - WAM6500/WAM6501 POWER POWER DC24V DC24V SERVICE SERVICE POWER POWER DC24V DC24V SERVICE SERVICE < WAM6500/WAM6501 > POWER To turn the product on or off, press and hold this button for more than 2 seconds. The connection for the speaker's power adapter. DC 24V Charging stops if the volume level reaches 25 or more.
Turn on the speaker, and then press the button on its top panel. Turn on the Bluetooth function of your smart device, and then select Search. Select [Samsung] R7 or [Samsung] R6 Portable. The Bluetooth connection between the smart device and the WAM speaker is made. NOTES...
Connecting TV to the speaker Connecting to TV via Bluetooth (TV SoundConnect) ❚ TV SoundConnect function allows you to conveniently connect Samsung TV to external speaker(s) wirelessly and enjoy the TV sound. Source Plug the WAM speaker into an outlet, and then touch the button on its front panel.
- The connection may be lost or sound may stutter if the distance between the TV and the product exceeds 32 feet (10 m). 9 The SoundConnect feature is available on some Samsung TVs released since 2012. Check whether your TV supports the SoundShare or SoundConnect function.
Refer to the table below when this product does not function properly. If the problem you are experiencing is not listed below or if the instructions below do not help, turn off the product, disconnect the power cord, and contact Samsung Electronics at 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864).
- If you experience troubles with connecting the HUB and WAM speaker, try relocating the speaker so that it is closer to the wireless router or HUB. NOTE 9 If the problem persists, contact the Samsung Call Center for troubleshooting. 4444...
• The Spotify Software is subject to third party licenses found here : www.spotify.com/connect/third-party-licenses. • For more information about Spotify Connect, please visit www.spotify.com/connect Specifications • WAM7500/WAM7501 Weight 7.5 Ibs Dimensions 7.1 (W) X 16.6 (H) X 7.1 (D) inches...
- Weight and dimensions are approximate. - Dispose unwanted electronics through an approved recycler. To find the nearest recycling location, go to our website: www.samsung.com/recyclingdirect or call, (877) 278 - 0799. - For further details on using the product, visit www.samsung.com.
Regulatory Compliance Statements CAUTION RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT OPEN CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF The lighting flash and arrowhead The explanation point within the within the triangle is a warning sign ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE triangle is a warning sign alerting alerting you to dangerous voltage THE COVER (OR BACK).
FCC Caution: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate this equipment. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: IC Radiation Exposure Statement: This equipment complies with IC RSS-102 radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated so there is at least 8 inches (20cm) between the radiator and your body. Important Safety Instructions ❚...
• Installing the product in environments with high heat or humidity, dust, or extreme cold, can lead to quality problems or cause the product to malfunction. Before you install the product in an environment that is outside the norm, please contact a Samsung service center for additional information.
• This product contains dangerous high voltage. Do not attempt to disassemble, repair, or modify it yourself. - Contact a Samsung service center when your product is in need of repair. • Do not place any container that contains liquid on the product (e.g. a vase, beverages, cosmetics, chemicals, etc.).
SAMSUNG will repair or replace this product, at our option and at no charge as stipulated herein, with new or reconditioned parts or products if found to be defective during the limited warranty period specified above. All replaced parts and products become the property of SAMSUNG and must be returned to SAMSUNG.
Contact SAMSUNG WORLD WIDE If you have any questions or comments relating to Samsung products, please contact the SAMSUNG customer care center listed for your country. Country Contact Center Web Site U.S.A 1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864) www.samsung.com/us/support North America www.samsung.com/ca/support (English)
9. do 18. ure. SERBIA 011 321 6899 www.samsung.com/rs/support BULGARIA 800 111 31, Безплатна телефонна линия www.samsung.com/bg/support 08008 726 78 64 (08008 SAMSUNG ) ROMANIA www.samsung.com/ro/support Apel GRATUIT CYPRUS 8009 4000 only from landline, toll free www.samsung.com/gr/support 80111-SAMSUNG (80111 726 7864) only from land...