Playing audio files on your CLIE handheld
Switching the display view
You can switch and use following three types of display view.
• Normal view: displays the title and artist name of the currently played
audio file, the number of audio files, and playback controls.
• Visual Effect view: displays the visual effect or spectrum analyzer with
playback progress. Playback controls are also displayed.
In Visual Effect view, you can change the effect by tapping
also change the effect by tapping the effect screen.
• List view: displays a title and an artist name of audio files that are stored
in the "Memory Stick" media. Playback controls are also displayed.
In List view, you can play the desired audio file by tapping the file
directly. You can also change displayed items by tapping
Visual Effect view
To change the view, tap the icon on the Audio Player.
• To change to the normal view, tap
• To change to the visual effect view, tap
• To change to the list view, tap
. You can