Transferring audio files from your computer to your CLIE
You can select "1 step mode" or "2 step mode" for checking-out audio files.
In "2 step mode," you must click the
Refer to the online Help for details.
To stop check-out
Once check-in has started, do not do any of the following until the check-in/out is
• Disconnect the USB cable.
• Remove the "MG Memory Stick" media
• Remove your CLIE handheld from the cradle.
• Tap Exit on the Audio Player.
• Press any application buttons on your CLIE handheld or the HotSync button on the
When check-out is complete
Tap "Exit" on the Audio Player.
The transfer mode is canceled and the previous screen appears.
If you use a Windows 2000 Professional/Windows Me model computer, a
warning message appears when you tap Exit. In this case, click OK.
(Start) button after selecting the songs.