mICROWAVE COOkING TImES & POWER LEVELS
Your oven allows you to set three different cooking stages, each with their own time length and power level.
The power level lets you control the heating intensity from Warm (1) through to High (0).
For simple one-stage cooking, you only need to set the cooking time. The power level is
automatically set to High. If you want to set the power level to any other level, use the power
1. Use the number buttons to set a cooking time. You can enter a time from one second
right up to 99 minutes and 99 seconds. To select a time greater than one minute, enter the
seconds too. (For example, to set a cooking time of 20 minutes, enter 2, 0, 0, 0.)
2. If you want to set the power level to a level other than High, press the power level button
and use the number buttons to enter the power level. The display will show:
OR ENTER NEXT STAGE COOKING
3. Press the start button to begin cooking. If you want to change the power level, press the
stop/Clear button before you press the start button, and enter all the instructions again.
Some recipes require different cooking stages at different temperatures. Your microwave
allows you to set multiple cooking stages.
1. Follow steps 1 and 2 from the "One-stage cooking" section. The display will show:
START OR ENTER NEXT STAGE COOKING TIME
When selecting more than one cooking stage, the power level button must be pressed
before the second cooking stage can be entered.
Press the power level button twice to set the power level to High for a cooking stage.
2. Use the number buttons to set a second cooking time.
3. Press the power level button, then use the number buttons to set the power level for the
second cooking stage. The display shows the selected power level and then displays
START OR ENTER NEXT STAGE COOKING
4. Press the start button to begin cooking, or repeat steps 2 and 3 to set a cooking time and
power level for a third cooking stage. When finished, press the start button.
The 10 power levels allow you to choose the optimal power level for your cooking needs.
appears in the display.
using your microwave oven _29