cleaning and maintaining your
REPLACING ThE ChARCOAL FILTER
If your oven is not vented to the outside, the charcoal filter should be replaced when it is noticeably dirty
or discolored (every 6 to 12 months, and more often if necessary). The charcoal filter cannot be cleaned.
To order a new charcoal filter, contact the Parts Department at your nearest Authorized Service Center or
Samsung dealer. (Charcoal filter part no.: De63-00367D)
1. Unplug the oven plug or turn off the power
at the main power supply.
2. Remove the two screws from the top vent
3. Slide the filter towards the front of the oven
and then remove it.
4. Remove the plastic and any other outer
wrapping from the new filter.
5. Insert the new filter into the top opening of the
oven as shown. The filter should rest at an
angle on 2 side support tabs and in front of
the right rear tab.
6. Replace the vent grille and the 2 screws.
7. Turn the power back on and set the clock.
42_ cleaning and maintaining your microwave oven