Set up user profiles through Profile Widget. You can set up
multiple profiles, each with its own list of widgets. Use the
Switch Profile option to switch to a different user profile.
There must be at least two registered profiles. For
instructions on adding a profile, refer to Administrative
y Use the Profile Settings option to customize and
protect your profile.
– User profiles can be
customized with a unique
name and avatar (a picture
used to represent your
– Your profile's name and
avatar are displayed in the
profile snippet in the dock.
– Protect your profile using
the Create Profile PIN
– When setting up a new
PIN, you can set a Security
y The Profile Settings option limits access to the profile's
– If you forget your Profile PIN, answer your profile's
– New widgets cannot be added to profiles with the
Limit Profile indicator enabled.
Owner PIN must be set to use this feature.
For instructions on setting Owner PIN, refer to
y System Settings allows you to:
– Change your Location and Zip Code (US only) to
tailor contents specific to your region.
– Replay the tutorial that was shown during guided
– Restore Factory Settings resets all widget settings
When you cannot run Restore Factory
Settings normally or you can not install/run
the specific widgets normally, press the remote
control buttons in the following sequence,
which resets the Yahoo Service:
→ 9 → 4 → 8 →
Service is displayed on the TV Screen, You
should stop the Yahoo Service using
button in advance.).
y From the Administrative Controls menu you can:
– Configure the Screen Saver timeout to avoid screen
– Create Owner PIN and set a Security Question to
control other profiles.
– Create and configure a new profile with a unique set
– Delete an existing profile.
y Sign into Yahoo!® from PROFILE Widget using your
– If you have a Yahoo! ID, you can access personalized
content using Yahoo! TV widgets.
– You will be automatically signed-in to all installed
Yahoo! TV widgets with your profile's Yahoo! ID.
– If you do not have a Yahoo! account, visit "www.
yahoo.com" to create one.
– You may not be able to log in with an ID created
through a Yahoo website in a country that does not
y About Profile Widget: Press the Green button to view
a brief description of Profile Widget, Copyright Policy,
Use Yahoo!® Widget Gallery to add more widgets to your TV.
View available TV widgets in the following categories:
■ Featured: Displays
■ Latest: Displays the most
■ All widgets: Displays all
■ Categories: Displays all
widgets by category.
To install a widget, select
Add Widget to My Profile
and press the ENTERE. The
widget will be installed and
become available in the dock.
■ Widget Gallery Settings: Press the Green button.
– About Yahoo! Widget Gallery...: You can view brief
information for the Widget Gallery, Copyright Policy,
– TV Widget Software: Displays the current version of
the system software, and installed widgets.
– Create your own widgets through the Developer
Settings menu. For more information, visit our
developer site at http://connectedtv.yahoo.com/.