(Optional) Installing the Tail Frame 1. Use eight M5 tapping screws to secure the tail 2. Use four M5 tapping screws to secure one frame accessories to the tail frame. upper sealing plate to the tail frame. There are two upper sealing plates, and the one used in this step has a gap.
5. Install the cabinet rear door and accessories at the corresponding positions on the tail frame. Verify that ground cables are properly connected to the cabinet and cabinet rear door. (Optional) Combining Cabinets 1. Open the front and rear doors. Wrench the anchor bolts using an adjustable wrench to adjust the cabinet height.
1. The following figure shows the routing of cable holes. Top Cable Hole Signal cable holes Output cable holes Input Ground cable hole cable hole Bottom Cable Hole Input cable hole 2. Connecting the ground cable.
3. Connect the IT and air conditioner power distribution input power cables. When cables are routed in from the top, first connect the IT power distribution input cable and the power distribution input cable of the air conditioner. When cables are routed in from the bottom, first connect the power distribution input cable of ...
4. Connect the output cables for the PDC. (1) Connect the power cables of the IT equipment (2) Connect the power cables of the air to the terminals of IT output in the PDC. conditioner to the terminals of air conditioner output in the PDC.
5. Connecting Signal Cables for the PDC. 6. Secure the cables to cable-routing board by using cable ties. 7. (Optional) Cut proper cable inlets and outlets in the rodent-proof meshes and install the PDC top panel back. Seal the cable inlets and outlets using firestop putty. Position of cable ties in the...
Electrical connection checklist Check Item Result □Yes □No All cables are connected properly. □Yes □No The ground cable is connected properly. □Yes □No The excess section of ground cables and power cables is cut off. □Yes □No Phase cables are connected properly. Power cables and ground cables are routed and bundled separately from □Yes □No other types of cables.
3. After the MDU screen starts, set the language, time, date, network parameters, and system parameters by using the Setting Wizard. 4. After the quick settings are complete, if the monitoring page displays abnormal alarms, clear them. 5. Switch on the input circuit breakers on the front panel of the PDC. 6.
Alarm Reference Alarm Name Alarm Possible Cause Solutions Severity Abnormal Critical The monitoring board is Check whether the control area board comm disconnected. network (CAN) cable is in loose contact. If yes, connect it securely. Failed to Critical The MDU version does not Use the latest upgrade package to configure match the power distribution...
The monitoring board communications cable or 1. Replace the monitoring display branch the secondary cable to the corresponding board module. currents. branch current transformer is not properly 2. Contact Huawei connected. technical support. • The current detection module or current transformer is faulty. •...
Scan here for technical support (carrier): Huawei App Store Scan here for more documents: Support-E Support WeChat You can also log in to Huawei technical support website: http://support.huawei.com/enterprise http://support.huawei.com Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. Huawei Industrial Base, Bantian, Longgang Shenzhen 518129 People's Republic of China...