• A sticker is affixed to the glass of the clock when you purchase it. Be sure to remove the sticker before using the
• Depending on the clock model, its configuration may differ somewhat from that shown in the illustration.
Day of the week
(month - day)
• Do not use or store this clock in areas exposed to temperature extremes, strong magnetism, strong vibration, or
• Heat can shorten battery life and cause malfunction. Keep the clock away from heaters and direct sunlight when
• Never use the clock in a bathroom or any other area subject to high humidity.
• Never try to take the clock apart. Doing so can cause malfunction.
• To clean the clock, use a soft, dry cloth or a cloth moistened in a solution of water and a mild neutral detergent.
Wring out all excess moisture from the cloth. Never use thinner, benzene, alcohol or other similar agents.
• The LCD may become difficult to read at temperatures outside of the operating temperature range (0 to 40°C).
• Display figures may be difficult to read when viewed from an angle.
• Be sure to keep all user documentation handy for future reference.
CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. assumes no responsibility for any loss, or any claims by third parties that may
arise through the use of this clock.
1 1 1 1 1 RESET button
• Press this button to reset the clock after replacing its battery.
2 3 + / – buttons (ALARM SET)
• Use these buttons to change the alarm time or the setting that is flashing on the display.
4 4 4 4 4 DEMO button
• Press this button to sound the alarm.
5 5 5 5 5 SET button
• Use this button when setting the current time.
6 6 6 6 6 Alarm Mode selector
SNZ: Snooze alarm on
ON: Alarm on
OFF: Alarm off
7 7 7 7 7 SNOOZE button
• Pressing this button while the alarm is sounding stops the alarm.
8 8 8 8 8 Battery holder (Back of clock)
9 9 9 9 9 Battery
: : : : : Stand
A A A A A Strap hole
USING THE CLOCK
1. Press the SET button (5) to cycle through the setting screens as shown below.
Normal Timekeeping Screen
Snooze Alarm On
Month and Day
Year Setting Screen
Time Setting Screen
2. While the screen you want is displayed, use the + and – buttons (2 3) to change the flashing digits.
• Holding down + or – changes the flashing digits at high speed.
• You can set the year in the range of 2000 to 2069. The day of the week is set automatically in accordance with
the date setting.
• Pressing + or – while the Time Setting Screen is on the display causes the seconds count to be reset to 00.
• Each press of + or – while the 12-hour/24-hour Timekeeping Screen is on the display toggles between 12-hour
and 24-hour timekeeping.
3. After making the settings you want, use the SET button (5) to display the Normal Timekeeping Screen.
• The clock automatically returns to the Normal Timekeeping Screen if you leave a setting screen on the display for
about five minutes without performing any operation.
USING THE ALARM
The alarm sounds when the alarm time you set is reached. You can also use the Alarm Mode selector (6) to
select the snooze alarm feature.
Setting the Alarm Time
Use the + and – buttons (2 3) to set the alarm time.
Pressing the + and – buttons (2 3) causes the alarm time to appear in place of the date on the display.
• Holding down + or – changes the digits at high speed.
Turning the Alarm On and Off
Use the Alarm Mode selector (6) to turn the alarm on and off, and to select the snooze feature.
Alarm Mode selector
The alarm sounds at the preset time for one minute, and up to seven more times every
five minutes thereafter. Even if you stop the alarm by pressing the SNOOZE button (7),
the alarm sounds again five minutes later.
• The indicator
The alarm sounds at the preset time for one minute.
The alarm does not sound.
• The alarm time appears in place of the date on the display whenever the Alarm Mode selector (6) is set to ON
• The alarm sound changes over four levels as it sounds.
Stopping the Alarm
• When the alarm is sounding, press the SNOOZE button (7) to stop it. When the snooze feature is turned on, the
alarm will sound again in about five minutes.
• To turn off the snooze feature, slide the Alarm Mode selector (6) to OFF.
Press the DEMO button (4) to sound the alarm.
• Display Range: –19.9°C (Under: LL) to 49.9°C (Over: HH)
• Guaranteed Range: 0°C to 40°C
• Display Range: 20% (Under: LL) to 90% (Over: HH)
• Sensor Precision: ±10% when temperature is 0°C to 40°C.
USING THE STAND
You can pull the stand out of the back of the clock to support it during use.
When re-folding the stand, press until you feel it click into place.
USING THE STRAP HOLE
A hole is provided for a strap that you can use while carrying the clock.
• The clock does not come with a strap.
USING THE SPECIAL CASE
Use of a separately available special case is recommended to protect the clock against damage when carrying it in
a bag, etc.
Replace the battery whenever the display becomes dim and difficult to read.
To replace the battery
1. Turn over the clock, pull out the battery holder and remove the old battery.
2. Place a new battery onto the holder, making sure that its positive (+) side is facing upwards (towards the back of
the clock). Loading the battery incorrectly can cause it to burst and damage the clock.
3. Slide the battery holder back into the clock.
4. Press the RESET button (1). Always be sure to press the RESET button (1) after replacing the battery.
• Keep batteries out of the reach of small children. If a battery is swallowed accidentally, contact your physician
• Be sure to load the battery with its positive (+) side is facing upwards (towards the back of the clock).
• Never charge the battery that comes with the clock.
• Should a battery ever leak while in the clock, wipe out the fluid with a cloth, taking care not to get any onto your
• Replace the battery at least once a year, even if it is still supplying power.
• The battery that comes with the clock loses some of its power during transport and storage.
Accuracy at normal temperature: ±60 seconds a month
Calendar system: Auto-calendar pre-programmed from the year 2000 to 2069
Alarm: Daily Alarm, Snooze Alarm (7 repeats), Demo Alarm
Thermometer: Measuring range: 0°C to 40°C (guaranteed); Display range: –19.9°C to 49.9°C
Temperature Sensor Precision: ±2°C in range of 0°C to 40°C
Hygrometer Function: Measuring range: 20% to 90%, when temperature is 0°C to 40°C
Humidity Sensor Precision: ±10%, when temperature is 0°C to 40°C
Other: 12/24-hour timekeeping
Battery: One lithium battery (type: CR2032)
Battery life: Approximately 1 year
• 1 minute alarm operation per day
Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
flashes on the display to indicate that the snooze feature is