Note: • You can use the number table screen for viewing values only. Table
contents cannot be edited. • The number table generation operation causes
the contents of variable X to be changed.
Important: The function you input for number table generation is deleted
whenever you display the setup menu in the TABLE Mode and switch between
Natural Display and Linear Display.
Vector Calculations (VECTOR)
Use the VECTOR Mode to perform 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional vector
calculations. To perform a vector calculation, you first assign data to special
vector variables (VctA, VctB, VctC), and then use the variables in the
calculation as shown in the example below.
To assign (1, 2) to VctA and (3, 4) to VctB, and then perform the
following calculation: (1, 2) + (3, 4)
• This will display the Vector Editor for input
of the 2-dimensional vector for VctA.
3. Input the elements of VctA: 1
4. Perform the following key operation:
• This will display the Vector Editor for input of the 2-dimensional vector
5. Input the elements of VctB: 3
to advance to the calculation screen, and perform the calculation
(VctA + VctB):
• This will display the VctAns screen with the calculation results.
Note: "VctAns" stands for "Vector Answer Memory". See "Vector Answer
Memory" for more information.
(VECTOR) to enter the VECTOR Mode.
"A" stands for "VctA".
"Ans" stands for