1. Nomenclature Code Explanation for chiller 3 4 5 6 Capacity (for Chiller Unit Suitable Compressor type Centrifugal Product type Design number system character voltage chiller: Rt; other: kW) 100-115V, Fixed Centrifugal chiller C 1 0 6 9 frequency A-G cooled 60Hz Water...
Air cooling side heat exchanger Compressor By using calculation model and acquiring heat Best scroll compressor, low sound power level, exchanging ratio to optimize the windward air high EER, various protection: discharge temp. speed and condensation temp. protection, high/low pressure protection, over currency protection and reverse protection, etc..
High efficiency system The new series adopt more high efficient parts and unique design ensure the chiller high efficiency EER up to 3.4.COP above 3.4 (R410A Series). High efficiency EEV control, the 1400 compressor, adopts the steps high-performance famous brand, low noise electronic expansion valve level, high EER High efficiency heat exchanger, Condenser adopts the Copper tube &...
Easy to Installation Modular design Standard of target type flow switch Max 1040 kW with 16 modules, flexible Standard of target flow switch, prevent combination, more convenient for non-work personnel wrong operation. design and transportation. Standard of water filter Standard of water filter prevent the destruction of the impurities in water system, provide the unit reliability.
2.2.3 Efficient intelligent control Features: Ability autoregulation Linkage centralized control technology Self-diagnostic technology Lock function Winterized function With a strong self-protection and self diagnostic functions: Compressor high and low voltage protection, power supply reverse (lack of) of protection, frost protection in cooling mode, the unit frost protection in winter water systems, compressor overcurrent protection, compressor discharge temperature protection, anti-overheating protection, flow switches protection, sensor fault protection.
Part name Sign Function Data Note Capacity control, meet water temp. request by opening Compressor 0.953Ω 20°C and closing fixing frequency compressor. Pressure High pressure protection 4.15Mpa,OFF In cooling and heating, protection compressor superheat Pressure sensor adjustment, abnormal pressure PS8040A150NH4-L protection Electronic expansion In heating, refrigerant flow...
6. Installation 6.1 Symbol Precautions Symbol description Dear user, For the better understanding of this Manual and the proper operation of the chiller, the marks and symbols used in this Manual are described as follows: It is likely to cause death, serious injury and other severe accidents if the user fails WARNING to do as required.
3) Shock absorbers ■ Provide rubber shock absorbers for the unit all the water pipes (Haier company standard models do not random with shock absorbers, user-owned). ■ Use a flexible tube connecting wire electrical lines.
A 10-20 mm rubber shock pad shall be placed between the unit and the base. The unit and the base may be fastened with ø16 or ø18 anchor bolts. ■ Unit Base Diagram CA0035EAND ■ Unit Base Diagram...
CA0070EAND Water Outlet Water Inlet Electric control cabinet Draining Valve ◆ Unit Base Diagram CA0100EAND/CA0130EAND ◆ Unit Base Diagram...
■ Pre-installation Preparation ■ Cargo inspection All units are firmly bolted on wood trays, subject to ex-factory inspection and filled with accurate amount of R410a refrigerant and refrigeration oil for the unit operation. Upon the receipt, you shall carefully inspect cargoes for any damage during transport and confirm all ordered parts and accessories are delivered.
Installation Space 1. Diagram of installation space for single chiller unit (Unit:mm) Guiding device 2. Diagram of installation space for multiple chiller units (Unit:mm) >450 >1500 >1500...
3. Diagram of arrangement of multiple chiller units (Unit:mm)
6.4 Water pipe connection and wiring connection ■ Water Pipe Connection 1. External water pipe system must be equipped with flexible joints, water filter, electronic cleaner, check valve, drain valve, exhaust valve, shutoff valve, expansion tank, etc.. The expansion tank shall be located at 1-1.5 m above the highest point of the system;...
WARNING Never connect unclean pipe to the unit! ■ If the unit is to idle for a long time, the water in the water system shall be drained to prevent the plate heat exchanger being iced. ■ If the unit is to idle for a short time, the power-off is not allowed, because the unit has automatic anti-freezing function.
■ Electrical Connection Before circuit connection, following safety rules and measures must be adhered to: 1. The unit must be installed by our service personnel or specially trained installation personnel. The installation shall be in accordance with applicable national and local laws, regulations and standards on electrical, building and environmental protection, etc., and requirements in the installation manual.
■ SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM of WATER SYSTEM Fan coil Symbol Description Symbol Description Check valve Water pump Automatic exhaust Flexible connection valve Fan coil Water filter Expansion tank Fan coil Electronic water Stop valve processor Fan coil Thermometer 3-way valve Pressure gauge 2-way valve Basic requirements The chilled water pipelines may be connected as per relevant procedure when the unit is installed in place.
During unit operation, the actual operating capacity of the water system is less than the minimum water capacity required, resulting in frequent alarm and shutdown of the unit. Model of unit Preset return water temperature (°C) Minimum effective water capacity Vmin. (L) CA0035EAND CA0070EAND CA0100EAND CA0130EAND CAUTION ■...
■ Type Selection of Auxiliary Electric Heater According to engineering requirements, it is recommended that one set of auxiliary electric heater be used as standby system, which is started to keep water temperature of the unit in case of defrosting or temporary fault of such equipment.
If the unit is not provided with end linkage control, LINE, 0V shall be short-circuited. 2. Electrical parameters Reference cable Model of unit Rated current Maximum current Locked-rotor current sectional area CA0035EAND 15.8A 27.5A 155A 5×6 mm² CA0070EAND 34.6A (155x2) A 5×10 mm²...
4. Requirements for Communication Wires Shielding layer (Tinned cooper wire, twisted or braided, witn the shielding ratio at least above 95%) Insulator Conductir Outer sheath (PVC) (Tinned cooper wire, twisted, with the cross-sectional area at least 0.5mm² or 20AWG) Description: 1.
6.5 Waterway design. Each pipe joints are posted out of the water mark, even when the tube should pay attention to do the following: 1) Modular units of air conditioning water-side heat exchanger should be on-site installation of a 40-mesh or mesh diameter of less than 1.0mm mesh Y filter (side must have its own air conditioning filter with unit,), the filter should be installed in as close to the inlet connection of the position and be warm.
7. Controller Operation Instruction 7.1 Description of controller panel Startup indicator light On/off key ■ Key description of wired controller 1. [On/Off] key: this key is used for the system on/off control; if the initial status is “off”, and the system is started up when pressing this key once, and vice versa.
Description of Basic Operation of Wired Controller 1. Once powered on, the wired controller displays a startup password input interface; and the operation can be done only after the input of correct startup passwords. (please consult Haier’s after sales service personnel for initial passwords).
a. If Week Timing mode is selected, the following interface will be displayed. You may press on the [Select] key to select Scheduled Startup/Shutdown from Monday to Sunday and over two periods a day, the selected setting is displayed on a black background, and you can press on the [Modify] key to change the time.
7.3 Secondary parameter interface and setting Press [Select] key to select the secondary parameter, press [OK] to enter Enter a secondary password the input password interface. (Initial password: 8676). This general user can not **** enter. Need to be set up by professionals. Password input method is as follows: Select the system parameters, the first bit of the password will be anti-black display, press [modify] will be 1 or minus 1, to reach the value, press [SELECT] key...
4. Press [SELECT] to select the third level parameter, press [OK] to enter the input password interface.This general user can not enter. Need to be set up by professionals. Enter a three-level password **** Password input method is as follows: Select the system parameters, the first bit of the password will be anti-black display, press [Modify] will be add 1 or minus 1.
9. Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance 9.1 Unit commissioning The steps of: 1) The wired remote operating power, if found fault code display unit, first eliminate the fault, confirm trouble-free unit, And then start the unit. 2) Test run for 30 minutes, out of the water temperature is stable, adjust the water flow to the nominal value, to ensure the normal operation of the unit.
Tighten all wire connections. 5. Parts replacement Haier fitting replacement parts should be used, not just the same as any replacement parts. 6. The refrigeration system By checking the intake, exhaust pressure value to determine whether the injection refrigerant and leak detection,...
7. The refrigerant is completely leak If this happens, the system must use high-pressure nitrogen (15 to 20 kg pressure) or refrigerant leak detection, such as the need for welding can be welded must be drained of gas within the system before the refrigerant charge the entire cooling system must be completely dry and vacuum.
9.4 Units antifreeze 1) Try UPS unit; 2) The pump must be linked with the unit can be used to automatically control frost; 3) If the water-side heat exchanger flow path icing conditions, would cause serious damage, which occurs plate heat exchangers or shell and tube heat exchanger rupture and leak, and the cracking damage is not covered under warranty, so the antifreeze should give special attention to the following three points please users pay particular attention to:...
10. PCB Photo and Address Code Setting Address Code Setting(SW0401-1~4) The former four digits of the eight-digit code switch are for module address setting, and the latter four for unit mode and capacity setting. The unit mode and capacity codes have been set in delivery, and they are unchangeable. The unit address codes default to ON, ON, ON and ON (for master unit), and in delivery, the codes default to ON, ON, ON and ON.
11. Fault Code Fault code Fault description Remarks Fault in flow switch Three-phase AC input phase failure protection √ Three-phase AC input phase sequence protection Fault in return water temperature sensor √ Fault in water outlet temperature sensor √ Fault in outdoor ambient temperature sensor √...
Fault code Fault description Remarks Overtemperature of suction temperature sensor of System A compressor ▲ Overtemperature of suction temperature sensor of System B compressor ▲ Overtop Temperature difference of in and out water Over-current protection of System C compressor ▲ Open circuit or short circuit in exhaust temperature sensor of System C √...
12. Trouble Shooting Fault Possible cause Troubleshooting Remark description 1. Air or non-condensable gas found Discharge and empty, if necessary, Cooling/ in the system the non-condensable gas heating Cooling/ 2. High suction pressure Refer to "High Suction Pressure" heating Cooling/ 3.
S/N Fault description Possible cause Troubleshooting Remark Clean up the obstacles around the 1. Poor ventilation around the unit Heating unit, or add air ducts Overtrmperature 2. Too low ambient temperature Shut down Heating of echaust temperature Cooling/ 3. Dirty or clogged filter at fluorine side Replace the filter sensor heating...
13. Unit Operating Range and Service Condition Unit Service Conditions ■ 1. Unit operating range Heating Cooling 12.5 Ambient temperature Ambient (°C) temperature (°C) Water outlet temperature (°C) Water outlet temperature (°C) 2. Service conditions Item Contents Power supply voltage Within ±10% of the rated voltage Power supply frequency Within ±1% of rated frequency...
14. Technical Parameters ■ Correction factor 1. CA0035EAND Cooling: Ambient temperature (°C) Water outlet temperature (°C) Cooling Power Cooling Power Cooling Power Cooling Power Cooling Power capacity input capacity input capacity input capacity input capacity input (KW) (KW) (KW) (KW)
2. CA0070EAND, EA0100EAND, EA0130EAND Cooling: Ambient temperature (°C) Water outlet temperature (°C) Cooling Power Cooling Power Cooling Power Cooling Power Cooling Power capacity input capacity input capacity input capacity input capacity input (KW) (KW) (KW) (KW) (KW) (KW) (KW) (KW) (KW) (KW) 1.07...
17. Central control connection 17.1 Modular Chiller wiring 1 Chiller system Wiring and Address Setting SW401 5-8 CA0035EAND 0100 CA0070EAND 0000 CA0100EAND 0010 CA0130EAND 0110 4 Chiller system Wiring and Address Setting...
2 Chiller system connect to Modbus system The max cable length for bus A1-B1 and A2-B2 is 1000m. 17.2 Communication protocol Transmission mode Modbus RTU Baud rate 9600bps Start bit 1 bit Data bits 8 bits Odd-even check Even Stop bit 1 bit...
Data type specification Specification Data type Readed Value (A) Denoted value (B) Conversion formula Temperture 0 - 30000 -100°C - 200°C B=(A/100)-100 Current 0 - 10000 0 A - 100 A B=A/100 Voltage 0 - 10000 0 V - 100 V B=A/100 Pressure 1 - 10000...
Model CA0035EAND CA0070EAND Data address Description Description 01002 Water Outlet Temperature Water Outlet Temperature 01003 Water Intlet Temperature Water Intlet Temperature 01004 Ambient Temperature Ambient Temperature 01005 Error Code Error Code 01006 01007 01008 01021 Discharge Temperature Discharge Temperature Td A...
Model CA0035EAND CA0070EAND Data address Description Description 01101 Flow switch signal Flow switch signal 01102 Linked switch signal Linked switch signal 01103 High pressure signal of system High pressure signal of system A 01104 01105 High pressure signal of system B...
Model CA0100EAND CA0130EAND Data Function Description Description address Code 01002 Water Outlet Temperature Water Outlet Temperature 01003 Water Intlet Temperature Water Intlet Temperature 01004 Ambient Temperature Ambient Temperature 01005 Error Code Error Code 01006 01007 01008 01021 Discharge Temperature Td A Discharge Temperature Td A 01022...
Model CA0100EAND CA0130EAND Data Function Description Description address Code 01101 Flow switch signal Flow switch signal 01102 Linked switch signal Linked switch signal 01103 High pressure signal of system A High pressure signal of system A 01104 01105 High pressure signal of system B High pressure signal of system B 01106 01107...
18. Appendixi table for manual updated information Version Updated information Updated the 17.3 Comuunication address, add CA0100EAND and SYJS-07-2020.B CA0130EAND models SYJS-08-2020.B Updated the datas of 14.Technical parameters SYJS-05-2021.B Add air volume data to the specification table...
Haier Commercial Air Condition Web: Http://www.haier.com Haier reserves the right to make change without any notice.