Start Touch Screen System ..... . 4 Start Carrier Network Manager ....5 Configure ComfortVIEW™...
If the chiller software is a later version than is supported by the EverVu display, a new EverVu database will need to be downloaded and imported into the EverVu display. Contact a Carrier Service office for assistance in importing the databases. INSTALLATION Equipment Needed •...
1. Slide the screen display onto the mounting bracket. (location shown in Fig. 3). a19-1892 Fig. 3 — Display Screen Mounting Location 2. Two hooks secure the display screen to the mounting bracket. Hold the display screen until verifying that the display screen is supported by the hooks on the mounting bracket before releasing.
ICVC version. Some older ver- sions need to be updated to work with the touch panel. Contact a Carrier Service office for assistance in downloading a new version, if required. NOTE: Besides being connected to the display, the chiller may be on a CCN network in the building.
To login, use the local administrative account and password. The username is “sa” and the password is “carrier”, both in lowercase (Fig. 10). The username and password are entered using the expandable keyboard. The keyboard can be displayed by tapping the small keypad icon.
Chiller software version can be found on ICVC, under “ICVC CONFIGURATION” or from the touch screen using Carrier Network Manager under “Device Con- figuration,” then “Controller ID.”...
16. Select the appropriate chiller type and version and press “OK.” Fig. 16 — Open Workspace 17. After the default workspace of the chiller version to be cloned is opened, select the “Run” tab at the top of the screen, then “Enter design mode” (Fig. 17). Fig.
22. The system will prompt to select the area and CCN ele- ment screens to clone. Select the area “Local Chiller” and element that was just added in Network Manager. Then press “OK” (Fig. 22). Fig. 22 — Select Element Definition 23.
38. As a last step, log out as administrator and log in as the lo- cal default operator. The user name for the local default operator is “Carrier” and the password field is left blank. 39. The old default screen will open first in Workspace Man- ager.
43. As a final verification, power down, then power up and the default screen for the local operator should be dis- played after boot up. Fig. 29 — Configure as Default Workspace The EverVu™ touch screen display provides 17 indepen- dent user screens for most of the default graphical representa- tions.
Copyright 2011 Carrier Corporation Manufacturer reserves the right to discontinue, or change at any time, specifications or designs without notice and without incurring obligations. Catalog No. 04-53190018-01 Printed in U.S.A. Form 19/23-2SI Pg 12 6-11 Replaces: 19/23-1SI...