Welcome & Congratulations ...2 Important Safety Instructions ...3 Features at a Glance ...5 Before Setting Oven Controls ...6 Setting Oven Controls ...9 www.frigidaire.com USA 1-800-944-9044 & Care TA B L E O F C O N T E N T S Self-Cleaning ...22 Care &...
• Storage in or on Appliance—Flammable materials should not be stored in an oven. This includes paper, plastic and cloth items, such as cookbooks, plasticware and towels, as well as flammable liquids. Do not store explosives, such as aerosol cans, in or near the appliance.
• Do not cover the broiler grid or oven bottom with aluminum foil. Exposed fat and grease could ignite. • Do not touch a hot oven light bulb with a damp cloth. Doing so could cause the bulb to break.
BeFore setting oven controls oven vent location The oven is vented at the center trim. When the oven is on, warm air is released through the vent. This venting is necessary for proper air circulation in the oven and good baking results.
Your appliance may be equipped with three types of the oven rack, as shown; • Flat Handle Oven Rack (Figure 1). • Flat Oven Half Rack (Figure 2 & 3) (some models). • Offset Oven Rack (Figure 4). Flat Handle Oven Rack...
BeFore using tHe oven. For satisfactory use of your oven, become familiar with the various features and functions of the oven as described below. detailed instructions for each feature and function follow later in this use & care guide.
All of the features listed below have minimum and maximum time or temperature settings that may be entered into the control. An ENTRY acceptance beep will sound each time a control pad is touched (the acceptance beep on the Oven Lockout pad is delayed 3 seconds).
Bake or 6 Hour Energy Saving features. The oven control has a factory preset built-in 6 Hour Energy Saving feature that will shut off the oven if the oven control is left on for more than 6 hours. The oven can be programmed to override this feature for Continuous Baking.
Oven Lockout feature. The Oven Lockout feature automatically locks the oven door and prevents the oven from being turned on. It does not disable the clock, Minute Timer or the interior oven lights. To activate the Oven Lockout feature 1.
• Use only one rack and center the pans as much as pos- sible on rack 2 or 3. • If using two racks, place the oven racks in positions 2 and 4. • Allow 2” to 4” (5,1 to 10,2cm) around the utensil(s) for proper air circulation.
• When using Convection Bake with a single rack, place oven rack in position 2 or 3. If cooking on multiple racks, place the oven racks in positions 2 and 4 or 1, 3 (offset rack) and 4. • Most bakeries (except cakes) should be baked on pans with no sides or very low sides to allow heated air to circulate around the food.
Bake Time and Delay Start features, “cF” (check food) will be displayed when 75% of the bake time complete. At this time the oven control will sound 3 long beeps at regular intervals until baking had finished.
The Convection Broiling gently browns the exterior and seals in the juices. Convection broiling uses the broil element and a fan to circulate the oven’s heat evenly and continuously within the oven. The oven can be programmed for Convection Broiling at any temperature between 300°F to 550°F with a default temperature of 550°F.
Foods that can easily spoil such as milk, eggs, fish, meat or poultry, should be chilled in the refrigerator first. Even when chilled, they should not stand in the oven for more than 1 hour before cooking begins, and should be removed promptly when cooking is completed.
It allows the dripping grease to be kept away from the high heat of the broil element (see Figure 2). • For best broiling results, broil with the oven door in the broil stop position (see Figure 1). • If using a Searing Grill (available by mail order), preheat the grill for 5 to 10 minutes before placing your meat.
3. Press start. The fan icon and the actual oven temperature will appear in the display. 4. Place the pizza in the oven when the beep is heard. 5. If needed, enter a BAKE TIME (see its section for further details).
SETTING KEEP WARM This mode is best for keeping oven baked foods warm for serving after cooking has finished. The KEEP WARM pad turns ON the Keep Warm feature and will maintain an oven temperature of 170°F (77°C). The Keep Warm feature will keep oven baked foods warm for serving up to 3 hours after cooking has finished.
4. Press start. The actual oven temperature appears in the display. 5. If you desire to set the oven control for a Bake time or delayed Bake time do so at this time. If not, skip this step and continue to step 7. Refer to the Bake Time / Delay Start section for complete instructions.
The oven is equipped with 2 oven lights. The oven lights will turn on automatically, when the oven door is opened. The oven light may be turned on when the door is closed by using the oven light pad located on the control panel. The oven light key will toggle the lights at full intensity.
3. Press start. The “door” icon will flash; “clean” and the letters “cln” will remain on in the display. 4. As soon as the control is set, the motor driven oven door lock will begin to close automatically. Once the door has been locked the “door”...
2. When re-installing the “hidden bake” cover, be sure to put it all the way to the back of the oven and lay it down on the 2 shoulder screws. Then push the front edge of the cover in its place below the front bracket.
3. Firmly grasp both sides of oven door along the door sides (Do not use the oven door handle - See Figure 3). 4. Close the door to the broil stop position (the oven door will stop into this position just before fully closing).
BEFORE yOU CALL - OVEN BAKING For best cooking results, heat the oven before baking cookies, breads, cakes, pies or pastries, etc. There is no need to preheat the oven for roasting meat or baking casseroles. The cooking times and temperatures needed to bake a product may vary slightly from your previously owned appliance.
Faulty installation Place oven rack in center of oven. Place a level on the oven rack. Contact installing agent if rack and cabinet cutout flooring are not level. Kitchen cabinet misalignment may make oven appear to be not level. Be sure cabinets are square and level.
major aPPliance WarrantY Your appliance is covered by a one year limited warranty. For one year from your original date of purchase, Electrolux will pay all costs for repairing or replacing any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship when such appliance is installed, used and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.