Summary of Contents for Mitsubishi Electric Super Helicross Series
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS Carefully operate the Geared Motor. An operation error may cause injury or electric shock. To ensure operator safety, the safety precautions are ranked as “DANGER” and ”CAUTION” In this instruction manual. When a dangerous situation may occur if handling is mistaken leading to fatal or DANGER major injuries.
CAUTION General: If the geared motor is equipped with a hoisting accessory, be sure to use the hoisting accessory to lift and transfer a load. Operation conditions and ambient conditions: If the geared motor malfunctions, the grease may leak from the motor. To protect the environment from the grease, place an oil pan at the leak point.
1.Product Check (1) Check that the model number, output, speed, etc. you specified are written on the nameplate. (2) Check that the product is not damaged during transportation. (3) Check the screws and bolts for looseness. 2.Operation Conditions and Ambient Conditions (1) Do not place any object inflammable near the geared motor.
0.04× L or less 4.Connection 4.1 When using it as a solid shaft To properly connect the Geared Motor to the machine, reduce the eccentricity between the motor and machine to 0.05mm or less. Use the flexible coupling to easily connect the motor to the machine.
4.3 Installation of torque arm The torque arm is normally used for fixing of the hollow shft type geared motor. This is because the torque arm can prevent unexpected rotation of the geared motor that may be caused by the reaction force of the driven machime, Considering the shock that may be applied at starting or braking, be sure to select a plate thickness and bolt type that can ensure enough ①...
7.Motor Wiring and Output Shaft Rotational Direction Viewed from Output Shaft To rotate the 3-phase motor in the opposite direction, exchange the connected terminals between 2 wires(2 of 3 wires, R, S, and T). For the single-phase motor, select connection 1 or 2 from the following table to determine the rotational direction. Output Terminal connection Wire connection method...
8.Brake Wiring (1) The brake motion delay time (the time before brake start to operate after turning off the power) depends on brake connection method and load specifications. Select appropriated connection method by considering the functions of machine that attached to motor. (2) Braking wires are connected to simultaneous braking method from factory shipment, for the other braking method, please open the terminal box to change braking connection circuit as shown below.
Motor Direct current Connection condition at delivery Simultaneous braking Separate braking (immediate) braking Input Output Motor Moto Moto Brake Brake Brake Conductor Terminal board Terminal board White Black Internal SSY,SHY：0.1～0.4kW Conductor (Upper Conducto (Upper White Black Conductor Internal SSY2,SHY2：0.2～0.4kW Inertia 0.1-0.3 sec.
9. Brake(0.1～0.4kW) 1) Structure and operation Fig.8 shows the structure of the brake. The non-excitation braking method (spring-driven braking method) is used for all the models Item DESCRIPTION Brake cover Seal washer screw spring Hexagon nut Ｏ-ring Fan cover Clamp screw Field core Armature Brake lining...
3） Brake specifications Table3 shows the standard specifications for the brake. Table 3 Standard Specifications for Brake Brake power Braking Braking Braking torque Gap(mm) Lining thickness Number Brake Output of poles supply voltage Current (Nm) Limit Initial Limit model (kW) Initial gap Voltage(V) DC(V)
10. Brake（0.75～2.2kW） 1) Structure and operation Fig. 9 shows the structure of the brake. The non-excitation braking method (spring-driven braking method) is used for all the models Item DESCRIPTION Brake cover Flat washer screw Locknut Ｏ-ring Hexagon nut Fan cover Clamp screw Field core Armature...
3） Brake specifications Table 5 shows the standard specifications for the brake. Table 5 Standard Specifications for Brake Gap(mm) Lining thickness Brake power Braking Braking Braking torque Number Brake Output of poles supply voltage Current (Nm) Limit Initial Limit model (kW) Initial gap Voltage(V)
11．Dust&Waterproof type Please confirm the following notes when waterproof GM uses it. CAUTION Labyrinth Plate for output shaft ●Labyrinth plate that rotates with the shaft is installed in the output shaft. Please do not touch Labyrinth board while rotating ● ●...
４）Brake gap adjustment a)W type (IP65) a-1) Structure and operation The figure below shows the structure of the brake. The standard and the shaft seal structure are different. １ Item Name of articles ２ Drainer Water proof connector ３ Spacer ４...
12. Operation If a load is lifted up, do not release the brake using the manual brake release unit. The load may be dropped. During inverter operation, be sure to observe the frequency range specified in the catalog. If the frequency is out of the specified range, (1) Check the bolt tightening condition at each section.
14. Troubleshooting If the geared motor has a problem, determine the cause and solve the problem while referring to the table below: Problem Cause Remedy Grease leak from oil seal Damaged oil seal. *Replace the oil seal.. Oil leak from mating face (1)Loose clamp bolt (1) Tighten the clamp bolt of gear case etc.
15. Contact us When you contact us, let us know the following items （See the nameplate） (1) SERIAL No． (2) Model number (3) Output (4) Reduction ratio or speed (5) Part name(see the construction) (6) Quantity 「Warranty」 (7) Desired delivery date 1．Warranty term and scope of warranty When failure by the responsibility by the side of our company occurs for a product during the term of a warranty, our company will fix a product gratuitously through the store or the service company of our company which purchased.