Motorola AM21 Digital Audio Baby Monitor For: AM21 and AM21-2 User Guide...
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt as proof of warranty status.
Overview of the Parent Unit Power/Link indicator 5. Power button On when the parent unit is Press and hold to power on/ powered on and linked to off the parent unit. the baby unit. 6. Battery cover 7. Speaker Flashes when the parent 8.
Overview of the Baby Unit Microphone 4. Power indicator 2. Power button 0 On when the baby unit is Press and hold to power on/ powered on. 5. Power jack off the baby unit. 3. Speaker 6. Temperature sensor Important guidelines for installing your digital baby monitor •...
Table of contents Safety Instructions ................6 2. Getting Started ................8 2.1 Baby unit power supply ................ 8 2.2 Parent unit power supply ..............9 2.3 Parent unit battery installation ............10 3. Using Your Digital Audio Baby Monitor ........11 3.1 Power on or off the Baby Unit ............11 3.2 Power on or off the Parent Unit............
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: Strangulation Hazard. Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 1metre away). Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided. Safety Instructions...
BABY MONITOR SET UP & USE: • Determine a location for the BABY UNIT that will allow you to hear your baby in his/her cot. • Place the BABY UNIT on a flat surface, such as a dresser, bureau, or shelf or mount the Unit to a wall securely using the keyhole slots under the stand.
2. Getting Started Baby unit power supply • Insert the DC plug of the power adapter into the DC jack on the side of the baby unit, as shown. • Connect the other end of the power adapter to a suitable mains power socket.
Parent unit power supply MBP21PU • Insert the DC plug of the power adapter into the DC jack on the side of the parent unit. • Connect the other end of the power adapter to a suitable mains power socket. •...
Parent unit battery installation As an option, the Parent Unit can be powered by alkaline batteries (Size AAA x 2, NOT included), so that it continues to work if you disconnect it from the mains power to carry it to another location. Please follow the steps below to install alkaline batteries.
3. Using Your Digital Audio Baby Monitor Please read these instructions carefully, and be aware that this digital audio baby monitor is only intended as an aid. It is not a substitute for responsible and proper adult supervision. Power on or off the Baby Unit •...
4. Disposal of the Device (environment) At the end of the product life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user guide and/or box indicates this.
5. Cleaning Clean your Digital Audio Baby Monitor with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the Digital Audio Baby Monitor with thinners or other solvents and chemicals - this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the warranty.
6. Troubleshooting Power/Link Indicator on the parent unit does not come on • Check whether the parent unit is powered on. Power/link indicator on the parent unit ﬂashes • The parent unit and the baby unit may be out of range with each other.
The Digital Audio Baby Monitor system produces a high- pitched noise • The parent unit and the baby unit are too close to each other. Make sure that the parent unit and baby unit are at least 1 metre away from each other.
User’s Guide of one of the models listed on page 1. Please contact us by visit: motorolanursery.com.suppoort Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty (“Warranty”) Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Meizhou Guo Wei Electronics Co. LTD ("MZGW"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, MZGW warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory...
WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR MZGW BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE...
MOTOROLA or MZGW, are excluded from coverage. Use of Non-Motorola branded Products and Accessories. Defects or damage that result from the use of Non-Motorola branded or certified Products or Accessories or other peripheral equipment are excluded from coverage.
Unauthorised Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than MOTOROLA, MZGW or its authorised service centres, are excluded from coverage. Altered Products. Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;...
Disposal of the Device (environment) At the end of the product life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user’s guide and/or box indicates this.
FCC and IC regulations FCC Caution: Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
ISEDC Warning This device complies with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
8. Technical Specifications Baby unit Frequency 1881.792 - 1897.344 MHz for EU 1921.536 - 1928.448 MHz for USA & Canada 10 for EU Channels 5 for USA & Canada Operating 10°C - 40°C temperature Power supply adapter Input 100 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz, 200mA Rating Output 6VDC, 400mA Parent unit...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Meizhou Guo Wei Electronics Co. LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.