Introducing and Using the Menu System
Your TV uses an on-screen menu system to guide you through the operations. Use the
following buttons on the Remote Control to operate the menu system:
Press the MENU button to switch the first level menu on.
• To highlight the desired menu or option, press
• To enter to the selected menu or option, press
• To return to the last menu or option, press
• To alter settings of your selected option, press
• To confirm and store your selection, press OK.
Press the MENU button to remove the menu from the screen.
• Brightness, Colour and Sharpness can only be alterated if "Personal" mode is selected.
• Hue is only available for NTSC colour signal (e.g: USA video tapes).
• Select Reset and press OK to reset the picture to the factory preset levels.
Level 3 / Function
The "Picture Adjustment" menu allows you to
alter the picture adjustments.
To do that: after selecting the item you want to
, then press repeatedly
to adjust it and finally press OK to
store the new adjustment.
This menu also allows you to customise the
picture mode based on the programme you are
Personal (for individual settings).
Live (for live broadcast programmes).
Movie (for films).