Setting the Clock and Minute Timer
To set the Clock
When the range is first plugged in, or when the power supply to the appliance has been interrupted, the display will flash "12:00".
1. Press the CLOCK pad once (do not hold pad down).
2. Within 5 seconds, push and hold the UP or DOWN ARROW pad until the correct time of day appears in the display.
3. Press the CLOCK pad to accept the new time of day. If the CLOCK pad is not pressed, the timer will return automatically
to the new time of day after 7 seconds.
Note: The clock cannot be changed during any bake, timed bake, delayed time bake, clean cycle, speed clean or delayed
Changing between 12 or 24 Hour Time of Day Display
1. Press and hold the CLOCK pad for 7 seconds. After 7 seconds, "12Hr" or "24Hr" will appear in the display and the control
will beep once.
2. Press the UP or DOWN ARROW pad to switch between the 12 and 24 hour time of day display. The display will show either
"12Hr" or "24Hr".
3. Wait 5 seconds or press the CLEAR/OFF pad to return to the time of day display.
4. Reset the correct time as described in To set the Clock above. Please note that if the 24 hour time of day mode was chosen,
the clock will now display time from 0:00 through 23:59 hours.
To Set the Minute Timer
1. Press the TIMER ON/OFF pad.
2. Press the UP ARROW pad to increase or DOWN ARROW pad to decrease the time in one minute increments. The timer can
be set for any amount of time from 1 minute to 11 hours and 59 minutes.
3. The display shows the timer count down in minutes if more than 1 hour remains. When less than 1 hour remains, the display
will count down in seconds.
4. When the set time has run out, the timer will beep 3 times. It will continue to beep 3 times every 8 seconds until the TIMER
ON/OFF pad is pressed.
Note: The indicator light located above the TIMER ON/OFF pad will glow while the minute timer is active.
Note: The minute timer does not start or stop cooking. It serves as an extra timer in the kitchen that will beep when the set time
has run out. The minute timer can be used alone or during any of the other oven functions. When the minute timer is in use with
any other mode, the minute timer will be shown in the display. To view other functions, press the function pad for that mode.
To Cancel the Minute Timer before the set time has run out: Press the TIMER ON/OFF pad.
Note: The time of day must first be set in order to operate the oven.
Speed Bake Oven