SERVICE CALL CHECK
Please check the following before calling for service:
Place one cup of water in a glass measuring cup in the microwave oven and close the door securely.
Operate the microwave oven for one minute at HIGH 100%.
A Does the microwave oven light come on?
Does the cooling fan work? (Put your hand at top above
C Does the turntable rotate? (It is normal for the turntable to turn in either direction.)
D Is the water in the microwave oven warm?
If "NO" is the answer to any of the above questions,
please check electrical outlet, fuse and/or circuit
breaker. If they are functioning properly, CONTACT
YOUR NEAREST ELECTROLUX AUTHORIZED SER-
A microwave oven should never be serviced by a
"do-it-yourself" repair person.
AC Line Voltage:
AC Power Required:
Outside Dimensions (including handle):
Microwave oven Capacity***:
The International Electrotechnical Commission's standardized method for measuring output wattage. This test method
is widely recognized.
This is the classification of ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) equipment described in the International Standard CISPR11.
*** Internal capacity is calculated by measuring maximum width, depth and height. Actual capacity for holding food is less.
In compliance with standards set by:
- Federal Communications Commission Authorized.
- Complies with Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) rule, CFR, Title 21, Chapter I, Subchapter J.
- This symbol on the nameplate means the product is listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- This symbol on the nameplate means the product is listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. for use in
USA or Canada.
1. If time appearing in the display is counting down
very rapidly, check Demonstration Mode on page 22
2. If the oven is set for more than 40 minutes at 80,
90 or 100 percent power level, after the ﬁ rst 40
minutes the power level will automatically adjust
itself to 70 percent power to avoid overcooking.
Single phase 120V, 60Hz, AC only
1550W 14.0 amps. (for FFMV164LS,
2450 MHz (Class B/Group2)**
29 .88 "(W) x 15.75 "(H) x 15.04
"(W) x 8.94 "(H) x 14.41 "(D)
Approx. (net) 55.1 lb, (gross) 62.8 lb
2 bulbs 30w each (incandescent light bulbs)
1 bulb 30w (incandescent light bulbs)