Before installing the device, read the user manual carefully to get familiar with product information and safety precautions. Huawei shall not be liable for any consequence caused by violation of the storage, transportation, installation, and operation regulations specified in this document and the user manual.
Internal Components (1) Outdoor air exhaust vent (8) Evaporator (15) Outdoor air intake vent (2) Electric control box (9) Water pump (16) Spray system (3) ELV control box (10) Condensate water pan (17) Heat exchanger core (4) Outdoor exhaust fan (11) Indoor air fan (18) Air return filter (5) Compressor...
Requirements for Maintenance Space Unit: mm (1)Wall (2)Electric control box Securing the FusionCol8000-E 1. Read the related user manual before installing the device. 2. Ensure that the concrete platform levelness meets the requirements before installation. 3. It is recommended that the strength of the concrete foundations be at least C20 and the load-bearing capacity of the ground be greater than or equal to 500 kg/m Concrete Platform Scenario •...
Combined Installation Unit: mm (1) FusionCol8000-E (2) Concrete platform 2. Connect the steel hoisting ropes, and hoist the equipment onto the concrete platforms.
3. Secure the equipment to the concrete platforms using right angle brackets. Grounding the FusionCol8000-E Method 1: Installing a Ground Lug Before the installation, remove the tinfoil from the ground lugs.
Method 2: Installing a Ground Cable Ground cables can be routed through plastic- coated metal hoses for protection based on site requirements. Connecting Water Pipes 1. The water pipes are connected using thread connectors. The threaded joints must be sealed with sealing tape or thread adhesive.
2. Remove the paper protective film from the sealing putty. 3. Seal the gap between the water pipe and the equipment using sealing putty after the pipe is correctly connected. Sealing putty Paper protective film 4. Condensate drainpipes and water refill pipes may freeze and thereby be blocked or crack in low-temperature areas.
1. Install flanges on the supply air vent. (1) Foolproof notches Install flanges according to the foolproof notch positions shown in the figure.
Install the supply air duct. Installing a Return Air Duct Dimensions of reserved holes on the equipment Unit: mm • A return air duct needs to be prepared by the customer based on the site requirements. The air duct in the figure is for reference only. •...
1. Install flanges on the return air vent. Install the return air vent. Connecting Cables Connecting Power Cables and Signal Cables 1. All power cables and ground cables must comply with local national standards. 2. After connecting power cables and checking cable connections, use sealing putty to fill in the gap between the cables and the cabinet (as shown in the right figure), and the sealing...
Connecting Power Cables (1) Baffle plate 1 (2) Baffle plate 2 (Side cabling) (Bottom cabling) In side cabling mode, remove baffle plates 1 and 2 in front of the cable holes, install the protective coil on baffle plate 1, install baffle plate 1 to the original position, and then route the power cables through the protective coil and cable holes in sequence.
(Optional) Connecting T/H Sensors Outside Cabinets The T/H sensors outside the cabinet are used to detect the long-distance temperature and humidity. They can be flexibly installed based on the onsite situation. It is recommended that the sensors be deployed near heat sources, or near places that lack cooling air. Place the T/H sensors outside the cabinet near the cabinet and do not directly face them to the air exhaust vent of the equipment.
• The default T/H sensor address is 1. Keep the last RS485_R DIP switch at OFF. • After the addresses are set, power on the device. On the display's home screen, choose • Settings > System Settings > T/H Sensor, and set the sensors in the aisles corresponding to the addresses to Enable.
(Optional) Installing Electric Heater Components 1. Remove the sheet metals from both sides of the condensate drain port. 2. Install the electric heater controller. 3. Remove the transformer from the electric control box. 4. Install a transformer. Install the transformer in the correct position in the power distribution frame (PDF) and secure it using screws.
(Optional) Connecting a Teamwork Network Cable and Monitoring Cable Name Description Running indicator Alarm indicator FE_1 port MAC_CAN teamwork CAN teamwork and RS485 monitoring cascading CAN_IN port RS485/12V port Connects a temperature and humidity (T/H) sensor. USB port Connects a WiFi module or USB flash drive. SW button Button for restoring factory settings MAC_CAN teamwork...
RS485 port on the host. CAN Teamwork + FE Monitoring Networking Teamwork Monitoring Protocol Modbus-TCP/SNMP Customers can purchase Huawei's switch and NetEco for the monitoring system.
Connect the COM/FE port on the main control module of the last smart cooling product in each group to the RS485 port on the host. MAC_CAN Teamwork + FE Monitoring Networking Teamwork Monitoring Protocol MCA_CAN Modbus-TCP/SNMP Customers can purchase Huawei's switch and NetEco for the monitoring system.
Removing the Compressor Fasteners, Air Filter Protective Cover, Desiccant Bags and Elastic Cords Removing Compressor Fasteners Removing Desiccant Bags...
Removing the Air Filter Protective Cover Push the air filter on the air return side upward obliquely, remove the air filter from the slot, and remove the protective cover from the air filter. Secure the air filter. Removing Elastic Cords on the Floats...
Post-Installation Check Item Content Result The cabinet is installed properly. The cabinet should be secured. The □Passed Cabinet foreign matter inside the cabinet such as cable ties and cable cuts is □Failed cleaned up. The fan is secured. The fan has no foreign matter inside. The fan blades □Passed rotate properly.
Power-On Commissioning Power-On Users are classified into two types: operator (preset password: 000001) and admin (preset password: 000001). After power-on, the device is in the shutdown state. After power-on, the compressor starts preheating, and the system generates a compressor ...
(Optional) Set teamwork parameters. On the home screen, choose > Teamwork Settings. The Teamwork Settings screen is displayed. The table uses 8 devices in CAN teamwork as an example. Parameter Principle Item Smart cooling product No. A teamwork network can contain a maximum of four groups, which can be numbered 1 to 4 Teamwork...
• Ensure that the crankcase heat tape has been preheated for over 12 hours before starting the compressor. • Download the Service Expert app from HUAWEI AppGallery. The app can only run on Android currently. You must apply for the permission to use the app after downloading it.
The air filter is correctly installed according to the air flow direction marked on □Passed □Failed the frame. Condensate water in the water pan is drained smoothly. □Passed □Failed All maintenance doors are closed. □Passed □Failed Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. Huawei Industrial Base, Bantian, Longgang Shenzhen 518129 People's Republic of China www.huawei.com...