Quick Start Guide
Windows 98 Driver Installation.
1. Connect the DSC-350 Dual Mode Camera
to your computer using the USB cable
2. Windows will detect the Camera and ask
you for the drivers. Insert your Windows
installation CD in the CD-ROM and the
DSC-350 driver diskette into the floppy
drive. Press the Next button.
3. Select Search for the best driver for your
device. Press Next.
4. Select Floppy disk drives as the location
to search for the drivers and press Next.
5. Select The updated driver and press Next.
If Windows prompts you for a file named
Minibulk.sys, type A: in the file location box
and press OK.
6. Press the Next button.
7. Press the Finish button.
8. Windows will prompt you for two more
drivers. Please repeat steps 2 through 7 for
each of the drivers.
Install the Twain Driver:
9. After the device drivers are loaded, you
must install the Twain Driver. Press the
Start button and click Run.
Continue on next page...