1. On the cutout floor, mark hole centers for the
anti-tip brackets as shown using the supplied
template. Be sure to align the center line of
template to center line of cutout floor.
2. Drill two holes for anti-tip bracket.
" drill or #35 drill)
3. Install anti-tip bracket onto cutout floor using
A = 4
B = 3 "
C = 18
1. Slide microwave oven part way into cabinet
(Bottom brackets must be flat to the cutout
floor to engage correctly with anti-tip brackets
2. Plug in the microwave oven.
3. Center the microwave oven within the
cut-out opening and slide the microwave oven
in place, engaging the anti-tip brackets.
(Ensure the microwave oven is accurately
4. Drill pilot holes (use 7/64
through the positioning flange and then install
screws at the front of the bottom
duct as shown.
drill or #35 drill)
1 /2" Screws (2)
1 /2" Screw