STEEL WALL GEARBOX CABINET WARRANTY
For ten years from the date of purchase, when the Steel Wall GearBox Cabinet is used and maintained according to the instructions
attached to or furnished with the product, Gladiator
correct defects in materials or workmanship.
GarageWorks will not pay for:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of any Gladiator
2. Damage resulting from improper handling or shipping of products, or products damaged by accident, misuse, abuse, fire, flood,
improper installation, acts of God, neglect, corrosion, modification or mishandling.
3. Shipping or freight fees to deliver replacement products or to return defective products.
4. Repairs or replacement when your product is used in other than normal, single-family household use, such as a commercial
environment or handled in any way inconsistent with the installation instructions included with the product.
5. Cosmetic damage including scratches, dings, dents or cracks that do not affect the structural or functional capability of the
6. Replacement parts or product for Gladiator
7. In Canada, travel or transportation expenses for customers who reside in remote areas.
8. Any labor costs during the limited warranty period.
9. Damage resulting from improper loading beyond the specified maximum weight capacity outlined in the assembly instructions
provided with the product, including overloading of hooks, baskets, shelves, cabinets, and other Gladiator
accessories used with the product.
10. Damage resulting from use of hooks, shelves, baskets and other accessories not distributed or endorsed by Gladiator
11. Surfaces damaged due to chemical interaction resulting in corrosion of paint or metal.
12. Replacement keys or locking mechanism.
13. Loss of product contents due to theft, fire, flood, accident or acts of God.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE
IMPOSED BY LAW ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR, OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES
DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS
LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL
RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE TO PROVINCE.
Outside the 50 United States and Canada, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized Gladiator
determine if another warranty applies.
If you need service, call the Gladiator
U.S.A. In Canada, contact your Whirlpool Canada LP designated service company or call 1-800-807-6777.
In the United States, Gladiator
GarageWorks means Whirlpool Canada LP, Mississauga, ON L5N 3A7.
Keep this book and your sales slip together for future
reference. You must provide proof of purchase or installation
date for in-warranty service.
Write down the following information about your Wall GearBox
Cabinet to better help you obtain assistance or service if you ever
need it. You will need to know your complete model number and
serial number. You can find this information on the model and
serial label located on the inside of the product.
TEN YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
GarageWorks will pay for replacement or repair of the defective product or parts to
GarageWorks products operated outside the United States or Canada.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
GarageWorks Customer eXperience Center, 1-866-342-4089 (toll-free), from anywhere in the
GarageWorks means Whirlpool Corporation, Benton Harbor, Michigan 49022. In Canada, Gladiator
GarageWorks products or to instruct you on how to use or install them.
Phone number __________________________________________________
Model number __________________________________________________
Serial number __________________________________________________
Purchase date __________________________________________________
GarageWorks dealer to