Excessive Weight Hazard
Use two or more people to move, assemble or install
Failure to do so can result in back or other injury.
IMPORTANT: Decide if you are going to mount the cabinet on
panels or GearTrack
standard wall. Follow the instructions that apply to your installation.
Install Cabinet to GearWall
Be sure the GearWall
panels or GearTrack
installed with mounting screws in every slot and at every stud
location with a maximum of 24" (60.96 cm) horizontally between
If mounting the cabinet on GearTrack
channel should be installed 18" (46 cm) below the bottom of the
supporting channel so the cabinet will hang level.
18" (46 cm)
Attach Mounting Bracket
F7 Carriage-head bolt (2)
F8 Washer (2)
1. With the mounting bracket (P9) rim pointing down, align the two
bracket holes with the two holes in the top back panel (P4).
2. Working from the back, insert two carriage bolts (F7) through the
bracket and top back panel (P4).
3. Working from the cabinet interior, fasten each bolt with a
washer (F8) and a flange nut (F2). Fully tighten the bolts.
4. Close the cabinet doors.
A. Bracket rim pointing down
channels, or on a
channel, a second
F2 ⁵⁄₁₆ " Flange nut (2)
Mount on GearWall
1. Determine the cabinet mounting location on GearWall
2. Using two or more people, engage the mounting bracket into the
wall slot by lifting up, pushing toward the wall and lowering the
bracket rim into the slot.
3. Inspect the cabinet from the sides to ensure the wall-mounting
bracket is fully engaged in the slot as shown.
A. Bracket rim
Standard Wall Mount
Tools and Parts Needed: ¹⁄₂" Wrench, ⁵⁄₁₆" x 1¹⁄₂" Lag screws (4), ⁵⁄₁₆"
Flat washers (4)
IMPORTANT: The round holes in the top and bottom cabinet back
panels are spaced to allow you to mount the wall cabinet to your
garage wall studs.
1. Locate the wood studs in your garage wall. Align two holes at the
top and two holes at the bottom with the wood studs, and mark
the location of the holes.
2. While two or more people hold the cabinet against the wall,
attach the wall cabinet to the garage wall using ⁵⁄₁₆" flat washers
and ⁵⁄₁₆" x 1¹⁄₂" Lag screws (not provided).
3. Using a ¹⁄₂" wrench, fully tighten the screws.
A. Holes for standard wall mounting
Panel or GearTrack
C. Mounting bracket