To use the machine safely
Please keep these instructions for later reference and read them before attempting any maintenance.
There are high voltage electrodes inside the machine. Before you clean the inside of the
machine, make sure you have unplugged the power cord from the electrical socket. Doing this
will prevent an electrical shock.
DO NOT handle the plug with wet hands. Doing this may cause an electrical shock.
DO NOT pull in the middle of the AC power cord. Doing this may cause an electrical shock.
DO NOT put your hands on the edge of the machine under the document cover or the scanner
cover. Doing this may cause injury.
Safety and Legal