Thank you for purchasing this Toshiba LED TV. This
manual will help you use the many exciting features of
your new LED TV. Before operating your LED TV,
carefully read this manual completely.
To prevent injury, this apparatus must be securely
attached to the floor/wall in accordance with the
installation instructions. See item
If you decide to wall mount this
television, always use a mounting bracket that has
been Listed by an independent laboratory (such as
UL, CSA, ETL) and is appropriate for the size and
weight of this television. The use of inappropriate or
non-Listed mounting brackets could result in serious
bodily injury and/or property damage. See
Display your LED TV using a Wall Bracket:" on
NOTE TO CATV INSTALLERS
This is a reminder to call the CATV system installer's
attention to Article 820-40 of the U.S. NEC, which
provides guidelines for proper grounding and, in
particular, specifies that the cable ground shall be
connected to the grounding system of the building, as
close to the point of cable entry as practical. For
additional antenna grounding information, see
on page 4.
on page 4.
It Makes A Difference How and Where You Use Your Flat
Congratulations on your purchase! As you enjoy your
new product, please keep these safety tips in mind:
• The home theater entertainment experience is a growing trend
and larger flat panel displays are popular purchases. However,
flat panel displays are not always supported on the proper stands
or installed according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
• Flat panel displays that are
inappropriately situated on dressers,
entertainment enjoyable and safe.
Tune Into Safety
• One size does NOT fit all. Follow the manufacturer's recommendations
for the safe installation and use of your flat panel display.
• Carefully read and understand all enclosed instructions for
proper use of this product.
• Don't allow children to climb on or play with furniture and
• Don't place flat panel displays on furniture
that can easily be used as steps, such
as a chest of drawers.
• Remember that children can
become excited while watching a
program, especially on a "larger
than life" flat panel display. Care
should be taken to place or install
the display where it cannot be
pushed, pulled over, or knocked down.
• Care should be taken to route all cords and
cables connected to the flat panel display so that they cannot be
pulled or grabbed by curious children.
Wall Mounting: If you decide to wall mount your
flat panel display, always:
• Use a mount that has been recommended by the display
manufacturer and/or listed by an independent laboratory (such
as UL, CSA, ETL).
• Follow all instructions supplied by the display and wall mount
• If you have any doubts about your ability to safely install your
flat panel display, contact your retailer about professional
• Make sure that the wall where you are mounting the display is
appropriate. Some wall mounts are not designed to be mounted
to walls with steel studs or old cinder block construction. If you
are unsure, contact a professional installer.
• A minimum of two people are
required for installation. Flat panel
displays can be heavy.
bookcases, shelves, desks,
speakers, chests or carts may fall
over and cause injury.
• The consumer electronics industry
is committed to making home