Important Safety Information Read these guidelines. Breaking the rules may be dangerous or illegal. Violation of the instructions may cause serious injury or death. - Never use an unapproved battery since this could damage the phone and/or battery and could cause the battery to explode. - Never place your phone in a microwave oven as it will cause the battery to explode.
Key Features 1. Earpiece: Lets you hear the caller's voice. 2. Main LCD (display): Displays the phone's main menu, features, modes, etc. 3. Softkey (left): Lets you select the menu corresponding to the bottom left line on the Main LCD. 4.
18. Speaker: Lets you hear the different ringers and sounds.You can mute the ringer when receiving incoming calls by pressing or Side Camera key. 19. LED Indicator: Shows your phone's connection status at a glance. 20. Sub LCD: Lets you monitor the phone's status and see who's calling without opening the phone.
Installing the Battery To install the LiIon battery: 1. Place the battery into the space beneath the antenna with the metal contacts at the bottom, facing downward. 2. Gently press down until it's in place and the battery release latch snaps.
3. Press 4. When you're finished, press to end the call. Answering Calls To answer an incoming call with the flip open: 1. Make sure your phone is on. (If your phone is off, incoming calls go to voicemail.) 2. Press to answer an incoming call.
Checking voicemail Your phone's 1 key has been programmed to dial your phone number. This will allow you one touch access to your voicemail. Alternatively, you can always dial your phone number from your mobile phone to access voicemail. To access you mobile phone's voicemail from a different phone, simply dial your phone number, wait for your voice greeting, then press the * key.
10. To set the message priority, select the box under Priority and press 11. Select Ordinary or Urgent and press 12. Press Send (left softkey) to send the message. Using the Speakerphone To turn the speakerphone on during a call: •...
• Enable: Lets you make or receive Ready Link calls any time your phone is not in use. • Disable: Disables your phone's Ready Link service; you will not be able to make or receive Ready Link calls or access your Ready Link contacts.
and Connecting... followed by “You have floor. ” You can now begin speaking.) - or - Highlight the contact you want to call and press and release to place the call. (The call will connect as described above, but “Floor is open. ” will appear on the screen and either you or your contact may press and hold to take the floor and speak.) 4.
Receiving a Ready Link Call (1-to-1 Call) 1. Make sure your phone's Ready Link mode is enabled 2. When you receive a Ready Link call from a contact, “R-Link Call, ” the contact's name, and the Ready Link number appear on the display.
3. Select In Camera and press 4. Press to select a picture. (The check box on the lower right corner will be marked.You can select multiple pictures.) If there is no selected picture, the currently highlighted picture will be selected. 5.
The Wireless Web Launching the browser You must be a subscriber to these services in order to use them. To Launch a web connection: 1. Press the Main Menu or OK button. 2. Press the number 4 button for the Web. 3.