Position your wireless router
For optimal wireless transmission between the wireless router and connected
wireless devices, ensure that you:
• Place the wireless router in a centralized area for a maximum wireless coverage
for the network devices.
• Keep the wireless router away from metal obstructions and away from direct
• Keep the wireless router away from 802.11g or 20MHz only Wi-Fi devices,
2.4GHz computer peripherals, Bluetooth devices, cordless phones,
transformers, heavy-duty motors, fluorescent lights, microwave ovens,
refrigerators, and other industrial equipment to prevent signal interference or
• Always update to the latest firmware. Visit the ASUS website at
http://www.asus.com to get the latest firmware updates.
• To ensure the best wireless signal, orient the four detachable antennas as
shown in the drawing below.
U15623_RT-AC57U V2_QSG.indb 4