NOTE: Do not tilt the appliance over 45 degree when reversing the door
as possible damage to the sealed system may occur.
1. Remove top hinge cover and 3 top hinge screws which are below it. Then
remove top hinge.
2. Remove 1 cabinet plug.
3. Remove the door.
4. Remove right and left leveling legs.
5. Remove the bottom hinge and 3 bottom hinge screws.
6. Install the bottom hinge on the other side of the leveling legs with 3 bottom
7. Install right and left leveling legs. There are two holes below the refrigerator to
fit the two leveling legs.
8. Install the door.
9. Install the top hinge on the other side with 3 top hinge screws.
10. Install top cover above the top hinge and install 1 cabinet plugs on the other
11. Adjust the leveling legs.
Top hinge cover
Top hinge screw
Bottom Hinge Screws
Uninstall the cover and replace the light with a screwing light (120V/10W).
Refer to the illustrations and instructions below:
1. Move the lamp cover 1.2~2 (3.05-5.08 cm) according to arrow point direction.
2. Take out the lamp cover.
3. Rotate and take out the bulb in counterclockwise direction.
4. Replace bulb and reinstall lamp cover.