For one year from the date of purchase, when this washer is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or furnished
with the product, Whirlpool will pay for FSP* replacement parts and repair labor to correct defects in materials or workmanship. Service
must be provided by a Whirlpool designated service company.
For five years from the date of purchase, when this washer is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or
furnished with the product, Whirlpool will pay for FSP replacement parts for any top and lid rust and any part of the gearcase assembly,
if defective in materials or workmanship.
For ten years from the date of purchase, when this washer is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or
furnished with the product, Whirlpool will pay for FSP replacement parts for the outer tub should it crack, or fail to contain water, if
defective in materials or workmanship.
Whirlpool Corporation will not pay for:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your washer, to instruct you how to use your washer, or to replace house fuses or correct
house wiring or plumbing.
2. Repairs when your washer is used in other than normal, single-family household use.
3. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, or installation not in
accordance with local electrical and plumbing codes.
4. Any labor costs during the limited warranties.
5. Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States and Canada.
6. Pickup and delivery. This product is designed to be repaired in the home.
7. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
8. In Canada, travel or transportation expenses for customers who reside in remote areas.
WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION AND INGLIS LIMITED SHALL
NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or
limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this
exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives
you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which
vary from state to state or province to province.
Keep this book and your sales slip together for future
reference. You must provide proof of purchase or installation
date for in-warranty service.
Write down the following information about your washer to better
help you obtain assistance or service if you ever need it. You will
need to know your complete model number and serial number.
You can find this information on the model and serial number
label/plate, located on your appliance as shown in "Parts and
© 1999 Whirlpool Corporation
ONE-YEAR FULL WARRANTY
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
TEN-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
* Registered Trademark/Trademark of Whirlpool, U.S.A., Inglis Limited licensee in Canada
Outside the United States and Canada, a different warranty
may apply. For details, please contact your authorized
If you need service, first see "Troubleshooting". Additional help
can be found by checking "Assistance or Service". In the U.S.A.,
call our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-253-1301 from
anywhere in the U.S.A. In Canada, call Inglis Limited at
Dealer name _________________________________________
Phone number _______________________________________
Model number _______________________________________
Serial number _______________________________________
Purchase date _______________________________________
Printed in U.S.A.